Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Another interior thread....need opinions.... >

Another interior thread....need opinions....

Notices

Another interior thread....need opinions....

Old 02-22-2012, 08:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another interior thread....need opinions....

long story short, a boat above mine in my rack leaked some oil on my sun pad which has lead me to prematurly re-do my interior..... I happen to like the way it looks now and will keep it almost exactly as it is, but just new.......what are some minor touches that will give it a little extra something ? Keep in mind I really do like all white but would consider a tiny splash of some color, but where ? And my real interest is in just using white and haveing different textures in accent areas......for example the center cusion on each seat being white but different then the rest.......sorry for rambling but I think I got my question out.......these are some pics of my cockpit now, before the damage to the sun pad.....
Attached Thumbnails Another interior thread....need opinions....-cockpit-1.jpg   Another interior thread....need opinions....-cockpit-2.jpg   Another interior thread....need opinions....-cockpit-3.jpg  

Another interior thread....need opinions....-cockpit-4.jpg  
Old 02-22-2012, 09:01 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Add some color by changing the seat inserts or arms on the bolster. I would either use the blue or maybe add some carbon grey for that and then add the carbon grey as a drop shadow in the lettering or details to the sunpad logos to tie it all in.
Old 02-23-2012, 05:19 AM
Registered

Thanks Tom......I think I will stay away from "color" and go with the white with some grey carbon fiber like you suggested.......thanks.......
Old 02-23-2012, 08:40 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Damn Johnny... if it wasn't for bad luck, you'd have no luck at all!

Do they make a white carbon look?
I would change the backrest logo to purple, it would stand out a bit more and add a pop of color.
Old 02-23-2012, 11:14 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I would have the storage company or money reimburse you for part of it. I mean thats their problem that oil from anothe boat got on yours
Old 02-23-2012, 11:15 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Just one thought, there are a couple of carbon/textured vinyls out there. Some are great and others wear very quickly.
Old 02-23-2012, 11:51 AM
Registered

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

Johnny,
Does your boat also come with a full cover? I know your boat is in a covered building, but having a cover as well, will keep your interior clean imo.....
Sam
Old 02-23-2012, 12:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Stormrider
Damn Johnny... if it wasn't for bad luck, you'd have no luck at all!

Do they make a white carbon look?
I would change the backrest logo to purple, it would stand out a bit more and add a pop of color.
thanks Rob.....
Old 02-23-2012, 12:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by soldier4402
I would have the storage company or money reimburse you for part of it. I mean thats their problem that oil from anothe boat got on yours
they are......no problem there......
Old 02-23-2012, 12:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tom A.
Just one thought, there are a couple of carbon/textured vinyls out there. Some are great and others wear very quickly.
I'll have to look into that Tom, thanks.....it is being done by the guy who does all the New Hustler Interiors.......very good work from what I have seen.......and he is very local to me......priced out some others but the headache of shipping, etc, etc, was to much......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.