If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    wet pleasure

LOTO bound or bust

I finally made planes to goto LOTO. Been wanting to go for several years but with work and with wife haveing only 3 weeks vaction and being 8 hours away nothing worked out.
    Made plans to be there the 4th of july to 7th of july. Wanting to meet up with some other OSO members to show us party cove and some other places to party. If i dont sell my boat by then look for a 280 baja force named "wet pleasure" I will be holding a drink and my camera.

P.S> wife has heard how ruff the water gets she is scared
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Boats:
    was a 1989 scarab
    Las Vega NV USA
    how's that boat handle and run with both drives righthanded

VIP Member VIP Member 26ZX Donzi's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2008 Sunsation 288 MCOB
    Itasca, IL
    My family and I will be there 6/29 - 7/6 staying at Lazy Days Condos. I'm sure you figured out what type boat we will be in.

Been to LOTO 3 times now so I'm still pretty new to it as well. Would be more than happy to meet up with you and share my limited knowledge and help navigate to Party Cove. My wife should have her cell on throughout: 847-476-2426.

Your boat will be fine with the rough water. In the area by Party Cove it does get nasty on occasion and you just have to throttle back a bit.

Tim and Jeanne

Charter Member #1171 Charter Member obnoxus's Avatar
    My Boats:
    New Lenox , Il
    WE will be there from the 4th to the8th !!! Staying at Tan Tara,,97 272 with purple black and silver wave graphics. Looking forward to meeting everyone !!!

My Boats:
    1989 Cigarette Bullet
    Siloam Springs, Ar.
    wet pleasure,

Hook-up with Tim (26 ZX Donzi) if you get the chance. He knows the lake pretty good for someone that hasn't spent much time there. Plus he's in Air Traffic Control, it's his job to know his way around. Not to mention that fact that he and his family are great people to be around. Just wish we could make it up to hang out with them again.

Tim, we'll be up for the Shoot Out.

(aka) Pure Adrenaline Platinum Member Doug's Avatar
    My Boats:
    90 MPH Top Gun, Full Stagger, 580cid Donovans
    Marion, IN, USA
    That was good scarabrick, I don't think anyone else picked up on that.

I will be there night of July 3rd through the 7th.... Look for the bright yellow 10M Fountain 'Bumpin Uglies'..... We'll show you anywhere you want to go...

My Boats:
    1999 Cobalt 293 and 1974 Cigarette 20
    Whoa!! Don't sell your boat before coming to LOTO (unless you have a backup boat to use). You'll won't have near the fun without some water transportation.
    We'll be down the 3rd thru the 7th (first trip this summer). Man, I can't wait! Trying to finish painting our house then the rest of the summer is boat, boat, boat. We're staying at a rented cottage at 3.5MM. I'll have my cell on 816-365-6346. The boat's a Baja 240 white/pink/blue with a KSU powercat logo on the transom. BTW-your 280 will handle the rough stuff fine.

PS: We need to get a list of OSO members with #'s going to LOTO for the 4th.

My Boats:
    2001 Top Gun T/S
    IL / LOTO
    i'll be down from July 3rd-7th. look for a 33' Outlaw w/ purple and yellow graphics named "INSANITY". i'll be staying at "JBK's House of Mirrors" at Lazy Days.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast