Maryland to limit boat gatherings >

Maryland to limit boat gatherings

Notices

Maryland to limit boat gatherings

Old 02-26-2012, 08:09 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Wink Who can Party?

Seems to me that Washington, DC is really in Maryland and those politicos, politicians, lobbyists, PACS and special interest groups get together inside the Beltway in large groups and party like crazie, drinking, designer drugs and all and I don't see anyone in Maryland triying to curb, control or legislate those activites out of existance?

Could it be that there is a"Double Standard" , ah no way eh?

Best Regards,
Ray @ Raylar
Old 02-26-2012, 08:12 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Lake Winni in NH you can not raft up at all. Not even 2 boats!
Old 02-26-2012, 08:22 PM
Registered

And you think we're wierd in Cali!

Best Regards,
Ray @ Raylar
Old 02-26-2012, 08:24 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Need to vote those "D" Rat Commies OUT.
Old 02-26-2012, 08:44 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

What's interesting is I've found MD to be much more lax about these things than NJ. Maybe I haven't lived here long enough to know but it seems you can have more fun in MD without having someone looking over your shoulder. Heck, we have only 1-2 police boats in my area and I've yet to see one on the water. Back home in NJ, we had at least 3 NJ State Police boats on the 2 rivers combined with a USCG boat here and there and even the local police boats... I'll take MD!
Old 02-26-2012, 08:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Lake Winni in NH you can not raft up at all. Not even 2 boats!
Regulating Fun! Double Blue!!!!!
Old 02-26-2012, 09:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Panther
What's interesting is I've found MD to be much more lax about these things than NJ. Maybe I haven't lived here long enough to know but it seems you can have more fun in MD without having someone looking over your shoulder. Heck, we have only 1-2 police boats in my area and I've yet to see one on the water. Back home in NJ, we had at least 3 NJ State Police boats on the 2 rivers combined with a USCG boat here and there and even the local police boats... I'll take MD!
You forgot Fish and Game they are the worst.
Old 02-27-2012, 07:20 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Panther
MD has the laws in place but a lot less enforcement than NJ. I get pulled every year a least once in NJ for a "safety check". In MD the popo is more inclined to come over and ask you about your day.
Old 02-27-2012, 08:39 AM
Registered

Received 280 Likes on 169 Posts

Anytime you Maryland boaters want to stop voting liberals into office that have nothing but contempt for our liberty now would be a good time.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Old 02-27-2012, 08:49 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
Anytime you Maryland boaters want to stop voting liberals into office that have nothing but contempt for our liberty now would be a good time.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
you can't use this type of logic on most politicians tex... they don't understand it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.