Notices

Thanks JB!

Old 06-22-2002, 07:41 PM
kook

Thumbs up Thanks JB!

OSO member JB from Pittsburgh was down my way (upper Chesapeake Bay) this weekend. Guess he kinda knew I was boatless, so he dropped me a line when he got down here. He and his wife took me out on their 33 Eliminator for a good part of the afternoon. First time out on a cat. I was impressed. 95 mph in 2' chop/slop and I was drinking a beer.

Jim and Sarah - thanks, I owe you one!

Last edited by kook; 06-23-2002 at 09:34 AM.

Old 06-23-2002, 04:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your quite welcomed.....enjoyed your company.
Ont eh wayt ot he motel.....had major blow out ... just south of the I-95 bridge....waited 2 hrs before someone came by .....I need a thin wall socket to get 3 of the lug nuts off. My lug wrench was in the trailer tool box...I left a Anchor
Joe...the guy in the other boat (Crownline)...he brought a sock out.....didn't get to bed til bout 1:30.......what a long day..that started at 4 AM in PGH
Old 06-23-2002, 04:50 PM
kook

Jim:

Sorry - thought you went by the handle "JB".

That 11,000 lbs was showing it's weight, huh? You mean you got a flat or a blowout? Fix-A-Flat OK for temporary repairs, but obviously wouldn't work if you had a blow-out.

Don't think I will be there for Canal Day this coming weekend - I've been to quite a few. You planning on coming down any time around the 4th? Hopefully I'll have boat, and I plan on taking some vacation, in addition to the holiday allowance from work.