Notices

We saw Medicine Man today

Old 06-22-2002, 10:28 PM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default We saw Medicine Man today

The lake was beautifull, the weather was great and we saw Medicine Man by Wells ST. Beach today!
That's in Southern Lake Michigan for you non locals.

I see from another thread that the owners name is The Cheif.
You sure had it looking food and loaded down with a lot of bikinis!!

Awesome boat.
Old 06-23-2002, 12:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Payton,
I saw Medicine Man by Olive Park two Saturdays ago. He was tied up with some large cruisers and a 38 Top Gun. Lots of bikinis that day also. Apache makes a beautiful boat.

I was out at Wells today around 4:30. We floated around for a while. Were you still there? It was a great day on the lake. How do you like your new toy?

Dan
Old 06-23-2002, 02:20 AM
Registered

Default Missed all the fun!

Payton and Candyman35,
Sorry that I missed you guys, Im Changing drives and having the boat serviced, Trying to get dialed in for the shoot-out. Looks like summer is finally here. Know that I will hook up with both of you in the near future, until then, the best to both of you!!
eliminator219
Old 06-23-2002, 04:16 AM
Registered

payton,
I was just wondering how do you like the super hawaii? I've always liked the looks of them, just curious to hear an owner's perspective.
shane
Old 06-23-2002, 09:21 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Candyman, it was maybe an hour later than that. We had been drifting about a half mile offshore from Wells street beach, then took a cruse down past boaters beach. What does your boat look like? We;ll watch for you.

Eliminator219
Hurry up and get that thing back together!! I met Joe ( with the 32 Sunsation) The last couple of days, and Brian and Brenda (with the Campion) yesterday.

Mika
I love my SH. Handles waves like nothing I've been in ( I haven't been in that many other boats but I think it's pretty good) I like it being all stock (454 mags) and the all leather interior is way cool. AND I love driving twins. With the staggered setup, I get no bowrise when comeing on plane, and I can stay on plane at about 15 mph.
Old 06-23-2002, 10:15 AM
Registered

payton,
I didn't know they came with leather, it sound like those are some really well put together boats Thanks for the info.
Old 06-23-2002, 11:17 AM
Registered

So,
My old boat is out making the rounds in Chicago eh? Glad to hear Chief is out enjoying the boat, I know I sure did. The TONTO boat is going to be in Chicago July 19-22 buzing around on the lake. Hope to see all when we get there
Robert
Old 06-23-2002, 11:22 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Robert,
We'll have to try to get together somewhere.

Too Old,
Thanks, that's cool to know.
Old 06-23-2002, 11:34 AM
Registered

Payton
I think the boat is going to be at Diversie(sp) harbor along side some friends boats and we will probably be going to Wis.,Ind.,and Mich. and playing on Rush St. at night. I know more as it gets closer, hell I don't even have a room yet. Should be a good time, it always is with my buddies from Chicago. See Ya'll soon.
Robert
Old 06-23-2002, 04:00 PM
Registered

Payton & Eliminator219,
I'll have to try to meet up with you guys. I'm working in the office today. It looks like you guys have a good day out there today. I put 140+ miles on yesterday. I wish I could have made it out today.

This is a picture of our boat on Lake Michigan. I should be out next weekend.

Dan
Attached Thumbnails We saw Medicine Man today-fountainfloatingoso.jpg  

Quick Reply: We saw Medicine Man today

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.