Notices

What is a juco ???

Old 03-04-2012, 10:29 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by marylandmark
JuCo= Acronym for Junior College, most often when referring to athletes at one.

Maybe if we add more vowels you Canadians would know what it means; ie colors vs colours?

Old 03-04-2012, 10:33 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The good old days were where it was the world against the Apache guys, now even they are fighting against eachother.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:35 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by powerplay j
the good old days were where it was the world against the apache guys, now even they are fighting against eachother.
Oh no.

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 03-04-2012 at 11:03 AM.
Old 03-04-2012, 11:27 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Question Hsabwmubwoso

I got one for ya!

HSABWMUBWOSO

HOW SAD A PERFORMANCE BOAT WORLD IT WOULD BE WITHOUT OSO!

Best Regards,
Ray @ Raylar
Old 03-04-2012, 11:33 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Raylar
I got one for ya!

HSABWMUBWOSO

Best Regards,
Ray @ Raylar
100 percent !!
Old 03-04-2012, 11:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

JuCo

Old 03-04-2012, 12:03 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Raylar
I got one for ya!

HSABWMUBWOSO

Best Regards,
Ray @ Raylar
And how sad OSO would be without different points of view, arguments and verbal jousting!
Old 03-04-2012, 02:50 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Not going to unload on you

Neat story....good memories with some buds. Chit you will never forget.
Neat.......but sappy
I know sappy!!!!
Old 03-04-2012, 03:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SpeedGirl

GFY

Great Friends Yes? :thankyouthank you:
Old 03-04-2012, 03:27 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Can I add my rant?

1. Juco is obviously somebody at IB who was trying to HELP the mods by pointing out some of the obvious... or what should be obvious.... rules of internet posting. The fact that you guys feel free to "tease/slander/joke" about his/her internet name shows your lack of respect for being in IBs house. I believe similar conversations were had when it was Steves house.

2. Why does it seem that most have an "entitlement" attitude for being here? Everyone should be able to talk however they want? Really? When the "tone" of the conversations belittle, degrade and insult the other members, it should NOT be tolerated just like when you go into another public place, CLASS and COURTESY should be the norm, not the exception. I was in a changing room in a store yesterday and just outside the door were 5 teenagers where loudly f'n this and f'n that and GD this and F u that. When I came out, the teens were moving out of the store but it was obvious several shoppers were obviously uncomfortable. I thought how fitting of an example. The teens felt entitled to act and say whatever they wanted because they were spending money there. Entitlement. NOONE is entitled here. Not the membership or the mods.

Is this really the direction you guys want for OSO? Does freedom of speech really give you the right to say whatever you want, where ever you want, to whomever you want? Was that the plan? Cuz it feels more like anarchy to me.

3. The good ole days were the days when EVERYONE felt comfortable and able to post without fear of being called stupid, told to do there research, or get a real boat. Were there irritating members? Yes. Were there clicks? yes. Was there good natured ribbing? Yes and thats the point. The TONE was helpful and friendly in nature. Not rude. Not mean. Not the way most of you would never accept someone talking to you or a loved one in public yet some think that is totally acceptable here.... as long as its directed at somebody else. I dont get that. I hope I never get that.

and for the record..... the size of your boat of IF you have a boat is NO reflection on the quality of a post. Idiots are idiots and quality people are quality people. The slogan is for the love of the sport. Size of your billfold has nothing to do with the size of your love and respect for the sport.

Do any of us have to be here? Nope. Sure dont. We can all walk away at anytime. Heck ... we can even go start our own website... Im here ... or still here.... because Heather is my friend. I love her. I love the sport. I love to boat. I love to be a boat btch. I love working on boats. I love cleaning boats. I love towing boats. I love racing boats. I love helping Andy with safety. I love boating.

Wish people would practice a little more "do unto others" philosophy. Would make our job a lot easier.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.