Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
A idea that might stimulate interest in performance boating! >

A idea that might stimulate interest in performance boating!

Notices

A idea that might stimulate interest in performance boating!

Old 03-08-2012, 01:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 89scarabIII
I always thought that when racing made it to t.v. they should have spent more time talking with the guys in the pits like a reality show. Showing some tension between teams and showing the smaller open boats like we all own. Got boring watching Geico race them self's.

I would watch a reality show about building boats, fun runs, raft ups Jersey shore is all about drunken partying would fit right in. Someone should invite them out with camera crew on there boat.
IF THEY PUT THE "JERSEY SHORE" ABOARD MY BOAT - I'D POINT IT AT SHEER GRANITE CLIFF, THROTTLES TO WALL AND JUMP JUST IN TIME TO SEE THE FIREBALL OF GAS AND HAIR PRODUCTS
HELL, MY INSURANSE MIGHT PAY ME DOUBLE FOR "CULTURAL SERVICE TO MY THE COUNTRY THE WORLD"
Old 03-08-2012, 01:34 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Von Bongo

This comment alone should have you reevaluating your friends!
This is Texas, 75% of my friends have AR's!
Everyone brings up some good points. I guess if it did stimulate interest, most people would get turned off once they figured out the true cost. I never knew that any of the builders had tried it before i guess if the $$ isnt there it won't be...
Old 03-08-2012, 01:49 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by JETTDOGG
IF THEY PUT THE "JERSEY SHORE" ABOARD MY BOAT - I'D POINT IT AT SHEER GRANITE CLIFF, THROTTLES TO WALL AND JUMP JUST IN TIME TO SEE THE FIREBALL OF GAS AND HAIR PRODUCTS
HELL, MY INSURANSE MIGHT PAY ME DOUBLE FOR "CULTURAL SERVICE TO MY THE COUNTRY THE WORLD"
Spoken like a true Mainer! -love it.