Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
SuperCharger.........SCAM!!!!! >

SuperCharger.........SCAM!!!!!

Notices

SuperCharger.........SCAM!!!!!

Old 03-08-2012, 11:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation SuperCharger.........SCAM!!!!!

I remember seeing on OSO years ago about a guy selling stuff like this on Ebay. Electric superchargers with 5psi boost? LOL Good grief.......read the Terms and Conditions section. YouTube installation video is "hidden" unless you have the link from the site, and the domain registry is full of crap.

http://www.superchargertuning.com

I found this because it was a Google advertisement at the top of this forum!
Old 03-09-2012, 05:47 AM
Registered

Received 49 Likes on 33 Posts

Probably advertising on here cause they are really bilge blowers!
Old 03-09-2012, 06:31 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just for kicks I went on there and searched for a kit for my truck. The description looks like Borat wrote it...

Your brand of Dodge Ram can dash on the road at that speed you have admired from your friends. This is and only possible when you have a supercharger from our qualitative and cheap selection of supercharger kit and bolt on superchargers. The superchargers are meant to give your car engine a boost that will make all admire your truck. Why make others look down upon your brand Dodge Ram. It’s still powerful and can make the performance and torque of your car rise to make you be there as fast as possible. We value your money and we ensure that you go back with some penny after every purchase. Just give us $199.99 and have the horse power of you truck increase by 80 hp. It doesn’t matter the weight of load that you carry in your first or second generation truck. It can still produce a supercharging power to enable you be the best timer on the road.
Old 03-09-2012, 06:47 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

LOL Nort. It's pure junk. I can't believe sites like that are still around and people still fall for it.

Originally Posted by jhaugjr
...We value your money...
I think that's about the only true statement that they make.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:43 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

thats what happenss when you google translate chinese to english...

Originally Posted by jhaugjr
Just for kicks I went on there and searched for a kit for my truck. The description looks like Borat wrote it...

Your brand of Dodge Ram can dash on the road at that speed you have admired from your friends. This is and only possible when you have a supercharger from our qualitative and cheap selection of supercharger kit and bolt on superchargers. The superchargers are meant to give your car engine a boost that will make all admire your truck. Why make others look down upon your brand Dodge Ram. It’s still powerful and can make the performance and torque of your car rise to make you be there as fast as possible. We value your money and we ensure that you go back with some penny after every purchase. Just give us $199.99 and have the horse power of you truck increase by 80 hp. It doesn’t matter the weight of load that you carry in your first or second generation truck. It can still produce a supercharging power to enable you be the best timer on the road.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:07 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What is the problem? I use these and they really work! not to mention the huge improvement in my gas mileage!!!

(It really does make you wonder who would order one. "Lets see... I know nothing about cars, but I have heard of a supercharger. I'll order the cheapest one I can find.")
Old 03-09-2012, 11:27 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Electric Sankeoil sold here !

There is a thread in the Tech section - budget section I believe and I think we may have an OSO member pushin this crap on the OSO in a sneaky fashion.
Anybody who thinks they can get help from this crap should let me know as I have some ocean front beach property in Omaha that I will make you a smok'in deal on !!

Best Regards,
Ray @ Raylar
Old 03-09-2012, 12:12 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

I asked if they have any kits to make my boat faster I'll share any response.
Old 03-09-2012, 12:12 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Good grief, the fan over my toilet has more oomph than that thing! I can'tbelieve people really buy into this crap. More power to him, if you're gullible enough to buy that junk then you deserve to loose your money.

and we wonder how we ended up with bartenders having their $1mil + homes foreclosed on....
Old 03-09-2012, 12:14 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Hell maybe if I put one of these stand alone fuel management systems on I can get better MPG's!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.