Notices

Boat pix .com

Old 03-10-2012, 11:50 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boat pix .com

What's the score on Boatpixs.com ,anyone deal with them?

Seen the helicopter out when we were getting ready to start the Ft. Myers offshore Run to Ussepa Island, went to the web page and it says they need a credit card before they can even tell you if they have any shots of your boat....
Old 03-10-2012, 11:52 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

There have been several threads on this forum over the years in regards to dealing with this company.

A simple search you will certainly find them.

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 03-10-2012, 11:57 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Thanks Tim

I've got pics from Jay, no issue with a company making money just in todays age of credit card fraud it is a little hard to just give up that kinda info with no background...

Stan
Old 03-10-2012, 12:00 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Based upon dealings a long time ago....I wouldn't accept a picture from Boatpix if it had a $100 bill stapled to it. They may have changed their tactics, but I'll pass.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:31 PM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

If you just give them 'the bird' they will stop flying over you, or at least they left me alone when I did it.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:31 PM
Registered

I was able to get proofs emailed to me by submitting a form they have available on their website. There were a few nice pics, but still too pricey for me to buy.
Old 03-10-2012, 02:59 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by temper tantrum
what's the score on boatpixs.com ,anyone deal with them?

Seen the helicopter out when we were getting ready to start the ft. Myers offshore run to ussepa island, went to the web page and it says they need a credit card before they can even tell you if they have any shots of your boat....
stay away no good!!
Old 03-10-2012, 09:40 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not sure what people expect from them. I read their web site, terms and conditions, and ordered the pics.

If I could afford to charter a chopper and have Jay take pics, I would. You know that would be awesome.

If you can't, check them out and buy the pics you want. I got some really good ones for a few hundred.
Old 03-10-2012, 10:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wobble
I'm not sure what people expect from them. I read their web site, terms and conditions, and ordered the pics.

If I could afford to charter a chopper and have Jay take pics, I would. You know that would be awesome.

If you can't, check them out and buy the pics you want. I got some really good ones for a few hundred.

Agreed. No issues with them over the years. Do the math. Pretty cheap when you factor in the cost of doing it. I have never had a problem with them. I hear too many people on here bad mouthing this company for their price. Makes no sense to me. They have always delivered everything they promised to me.

Raf
Old 03-10-2012, 11:59 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by runafever
Agreed. No issues with them over the years. Do the math. Pretty cheap when you factor in the cost of doing it. I have never had a problem with them. I hear too many people on here bad mouthing this company for their price. Makes no sense to me. They have always delivered everything they promised to me.

Raf
Like I said in my earlier post I have no issue with a company making money... Just have issues with sending ANYONE my Visa info without knowing anything about them......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.