Notices

I smell a rat

Old 03-15-2012, 12:04 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by snopro13
A guy sent me an e-mail inquiring about my boat that is for sale wanting to know if my boat is paid for. If not he would like me to send him a copy of the title to get a loan to buy it! I wonder what he needs since there is no loan....
He basically wants to get the info off the title for the boat, then get a title of YOUR boat for himself...then let the court games begin. I had a letter like this a few years ago from a clown. I sent him a copy of the title with all the numbers changes, including the title number as issued by the state. Strange...I heard back from him several weeks later stating that he was having difficulty getting any info on the boat. Hmmmmmmmm...I wonder if it was because I changed all the numbers? I just scamed the scamer back.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:06 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default I smell a rat

A guy sent me an e-mail inquiring about my boat that is for sale wanting to know if my boat is paid for. If not he would like me to send him a copy of the title to get a loan to buy it! I wonder what he needs since there is no loan....
Old 03-15-2012, 02:00 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 387 Likes on 156 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeff P31
Again we have the answer before the question . And all these years I thought my wife was the only one that could do that .
I know i'm getting mighty confused , kinda feel like i booked passage on the Titanic after i knew she would go down . Aaah the mentality of the typical hot boater . ........
Old 03-15-2012, 02:20 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's gotta be the amazing Kreskin!
Old 03-15-2012, 02:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Seems legit, I would send the title and a copy of one of the keys. Also helps if it is on the trailer with out a lock too and with today's fuel prices could you please fill it up?..
Old 03-15-2012, 02:46 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeff P31
Again we have the answer before the question . And all these years I thought my wife was the only one that could do that .
now see, I had a wife like that...HAD