Frisini Completes First 30 Vendetta Open Bow >

Frisini Completes First 30 Vendetta Open Bow

Notices

Frisini Completes First 30 Vendetta Open Bow

Old 03-16-2012, 11:58 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2fast9tech2
why do you continue to bash manufacturers who are coming out with new products? you did it in the OL thread and now here...
Tex can speak for himself but there are rules and etiquette issues greater than him, you, or me at play.

A post in a manufacturers forum is one thing - and I have not seen Tex "bash" anyone in their protected space. Thats bad form.

A post in a "general" boating forum or open forum is fair game and its a fair question he is asking.

Sculpting the hatch pad kills it as a usable surface why make an open bow unit and kill the usability aspect of it? (for looks is usually the answer)

Uncle Dave
Old 03-16-2012, 12:03 PM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

I am generally a fan of the 30ft line, I think the red one was sick. This one, I think has missed the mark. I agree with Tex, why would you not have a sunpad if you are worried about making an open bow that is supposed to be family friendly? The other thing I do not really like is that the bow seating looks very square, and if you are going to have a bow seating, there should be speakers up there (there may be, but in the pics you cannot tell).
Old 03-16-2012, 12:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I might add that although a GREAT looking boat and seemingly performing boat.

The pipes exiting the rear will make getting in and out of the water from the boat a hassle and potentially a burn/ cut issue if one slips.

I dont see a swimstep or a handle or anything to grab onto to pull out of the water.

Cool as hell- not really functional though.

Uncle Dave
Old 03-16-2012, 12:12 PM
VP of the tickfaw200

Received 148 Likes on 60 Posts

did they ever make the SLV30?
Old 03-16-2012, 01:20 PM
Registered

Received 61 Likes on 22 Posts

Unless the swim ladder is off the side or the bow, it needs a more friendly hatch. The above the water line pipes don't work for something labeled family friendly either.

If I modify a ZO6 to hold a car seat but have to load it through the back glass, I am not going to haul the family too much.
Old 03-16-2012, 01:25 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by TxHawk
If I modify a ZO6 to hold a car seat but have to load it through the back glass, I am not going to haul the family too much.
Aaahaa!!!

I knew you had considered it
Old 03-16-2012, 01:33 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

I don't like the entire bow either. The chines on the deck render the entire deck almost useless. They shouldn't be there at all, it should be flat so that people can sit up on the deck when its parked if they want too. Try to sit up on the deck and you have a wedge stuck up your azz. People also need to walk on the deck so the chines are a disaster from a safety stand point as well. They should also consider adding nonskid to the middeck for the same reason. The backrest of the bow seating should be slanted slightly to allow for a slightly reclined position. This serves two purposes - 1) its a more comfortable seat and 2) supports your back which should help your back from getting sore when the waves pick up.

Last edited by TexomaPowerboater; 03-16-2012 at 01:37 PM.
Old 03-16-2012, 01:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by scarabman
Just be greatful he didnt compare it to an Apache, or worse yet, his own Apache, like he does on every other thread
Tell me about it if I have to hear another word about that 28 apache on any forum I am going to snap!
Old 03-16-2012, 01:47 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

Originally Posted by runafever
Tell me about it if I have to hear another word about that 28 apache on any forum I am going to snap!
Then you know its for sale? Thats good. Thanks for bringing it up for me.
Old 03-16-2012, 02:03 PM
OCM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Flate sun pad can be done! I ordered this stocking boat with a 600sci,and the rear poker run deck.

Iam sure we will do more with the mercury 8.2 ,and the sun pad.

This is a family hotrod! ( tested at 84 mph ) More test to follow with better props.

Tim
ocm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.