Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Ocean Performance : Great asset to the boating community!! >

Ocean Performance : Great asset to the boating community!!

Notices

Ocean Performance : Great asset to the boating community!!

Old 03-17-2012, 08:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks, it was really nice meeting you and your dad a few weeks back. Are you working on OP's big truck out back where the boat is? If so, I have to give you a lot of credit, that would take quite the mechanic to take apart, and reassemble a rig like that.
Old 03-17-2012, 08:43 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 387 Likes on 156 Posts
Thumbs up

Men of Honor , getting to be a rare breed for sure . It's good of you to let us know ...............
Old 03-17-2012, 08:50 PM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

No, the guy that rents the bay out back is doing that job, I've done it before, kinda sucks lol, but I check in on it here and there make sure he's doing ok and not going " oh **** !!!?!?" lol
Old 03-17-2012, 10:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had the pleasure of meeting Chris at the Atlantic City boat show a few years back. Very pleasant and down to earth. We were discussing my 28 and said he had plenty of nice used parts from cig's of that era and if he could be of any help to call him. Great guy.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You should see the parts they have a Ocean Performance. Tractor trailer truck loads. At the last club swap meet, held at their facility, it was amazing to see all the parts they have collected over the 30+ years doing business.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:34 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by sea2jet
You should see the parts they have a Ocean Performance. Tractor trailer truck loads. At the last club swap meet, held at their facility, it was amazing to see all the parts they have collected over the 30+ years doing business.
The last OP swap meet I went to was back in 1988 when they were in the small building across from the Fish House restaurant. (Poseidon Adventure, mmm goood) -Hope they have another this fall!

Kurt
Old 03-18-2012, 08:12 AM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Ocean perrformance

I've known Chris since he was poor,and watch out for Carol as she is a bit unstable.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:23 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I also have had great dealings with them. They even helped Stinson and I swap drives and TV's from one car to another. Hell he even took care of a sticker problem for me a while back!
Old 03-18-2012, 08:50 AM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

I couldn't agree more with all of these posts! Chris has been great to me for years and has always worked with me my budget. Everyone there is great to deal with. Carol makes you feel like family, Billy the service manager has always been extremely helpful and more then fair. Chuck is the most conscienceous mechanic I have ever met and has done an amazing job rigging my boats. It is great place to stop in it is always a great time and a wealth of knowledge, but I hang out for the stories!
Old 03-18-2012, 09:57 AM
Registered

Received 212 Likes on 84 Posts

Even Old School guys like me, like Chris and the way he does business.

He is very knowledgeable about the whole offshore scene because he has mainly been there and done it.

We are very fortunate to have him and his associates in the New England area, to help with the many necessary problems of keeping offshore boats up and running.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.