Chesapeake Bay Poker Run !!!

Notices

Chesapeake Bay Poker Run !!!

Old 06-25-2002, 11:44 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

It really was a great time, it seems as though everyone had a blast !
That guy in the Donzi Classic, he's a nut. glad I got that carb done for him in time. The food was a must, and it was the best Poker Run around by far, cant wait for the next one to come around the Red Eye.
We are busy from a few people braking, but you were on the schedule way before anyone broke, so we'll get you done just fine by Sunday night.
That sounds good, just stop by on Friday and settle and you be sittn out in the parking lot ready to go. Hell, that boat is so clean, we cant even do our usual clean and vacuum when we're done working on things.

Pwrbt33
Old 06-26-2002, 08:02 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The next one coming to Red Eyes is July 20th. All the info is at www.cbpba.com

Hope to see everyone there!!!

We also have a great menu planned, cool gifts(literally), and a great run to boot. Sorry, no open bar, but the entrance fee will leave lots of cash left over for the bar.....and gas, too.
Old 06-26-2002, 10:05 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The CBPBA run was a blast last year and a first class show as well. We'll be there again this year! Wearing Kansas t-shirts and hunting turtle!
Old 06-26-2002, 10:47 AM
Avengerangel

Thumbs up

I have to agree that this was the best run we have ever participated in. Met some really nice folks. We had to tear our sea pump down at the lunch stop. Overheated and thought impeller was bad but all turned out fine. We were the last ones to leave but managed to catch up to the back of the pack. Thank you Pwrbt33 for tech assistance. What an awesome weekend!!!!

AA

Old 06-26-2002, 09:22 PM
CIGARETTE-JB

Talking

WE ALSO HAD A GREAT WEEKEND. EVERY THING FROM FRIDAY- SUNDAY WAS FIRST CLASS. I WENT WITH A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE WITH HIS 36 GLADIATOR CIGARETTE(DOCKED AT THE END OF C-PIER). AS A SPONSER AND PERTISAPENT WE WERE ALL VERY INPRESSED WITH THE WHOLE EVENT. THANKS GO TO- RED EYES-MEARS POINT MARINA AND THERE STAFF- ANNIE'S - HARRY AT OFFSHORE PERFORMANCE- TONY OF CANCUN CANTINA- THE WOMEN WHO RAN THE REGISTRATION - JIM LILLY AND ALL HIS PEOPLE- ED MOSMILLER INTERGRATER TERBINE SYSTEMS.
GREAT WEATHER-GREAT FOOD GREAT PEOPLE AND AWSOME BOATS