Boat tie up etiquette

Old 03-25-2012, 08:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lets not forget the red toe nail's.
Old 03-25-2012, 08:54 PM
Registered

Bones, I tell you what perhaps we should discuss our differences over the phone and not in these forums. I didn't attack you first. You brought that on. So i am wondering why you have such a hard on for me. I'm sure you may swing that way but I don't. So Dave if you wish to keep this up, let me know I'll give you a call. Nice add on the outlaw, oh ya it may have sold if you knew what kind of motors were in it. NOT 469's... I would have thought you may have proof read that add a little better seeing it's a over priced Baja. You let me know what you want to do here Mr. internet tough guy..
Old 03-26-2012, 07:17 AM
Registered

Default Great Thread Until

Originally Posted by ultimate cat
Bones, I tell you what perhaps we should discuss our differences over the phone and not in these forums. I didn't attack you first. You brought that on. So i am wondering why you have such a hard on for me. I'm sure you may swing that way but I don't. So Dave if you wish to keep this up, let me know I'll give you a call. Nice add on the outlaw, oh ya it may have sold if you knew what kind of motors were in it. NOT 469's... I would have thought you may have proof read that add a little better seeing it's a over priced Baja. You let me know what you want to do here Mr. internet tough guy..
Hey guys great comments from all. I am glad to have seen all the answers you have given. I know I needed to know but I also felt like it was good for all to see.

It did get hijacked a little with the pissin contest but lets keep it on point if we can. If yall decide to settle it on the water I want to be in the gallery watching with a cold beer in hand.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:20 AM
Registered

Default Flip Flops

Originally Posted by iariverrat
Lets not forget the red toe nail's.
I almost forgot my 1st wife had on a pair of cheap pink flip flops (on a 95degree day) and walked across my engine hatch on my 2004 Mastercraft Maristar. Took me hours of scrubbing with soft scrub to get those damn pink flop prints of the vynil.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:43 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Some of you guys worry to much. I am out there to have fun. I don't want to worry if some one steps on my back seat or what ever. What damage is it going to do? I understand the bow (slip and fall) or the engine hatch with blower scoops and no padding (again slip and fall or even fall through) and I do ask the Coast Guard to take off their boots if they want to board me, but some of this is insane.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:12 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 596 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by Audiofn
and I do ask the Coast Guard to take off their boots if they want to board me, but some of this is insane.

Now this reminds me of the time on Bever Lake and a Toon rolled.
Sherriff and Fire rescue wanted us to take them out to site.
I said Boots OFF. Fire guys said no problem, Sherriff said I will just wait
here onshore cause I would have to write you a ticket for Open container!!
Even Fire guys said he was a Dick.

Now how does a Toon roll?? never figured that one out.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:22 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I have seen them stuff. It is funny as anything!
Old 03-26-2012, 08:46 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've seen em roll over. Too many folks on board, they all rush to one side to look at something, then oops! Not funny til you see everyone pop up safe.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:32 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts

I have 3 rules,
No Shoes,, No Cigarettes, ,No Red Wine,, and I hope they ask before walking across, but some still don't get it, I always have many large beach towel covering the sun pad & seats.
Old 03-26-2012, 10:59 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think fello boaters tend to be respectful of each others property. The problem is the non-boating passengers who just don't care. At a popular spot here in the BVI where rafting is the norm the non-boaters (who are usually drunk) will walk all over your upholstery and spill their drinks in your boat. I remember once getting ready to leave and meeting a woman and HER DOG! sitting on my back seat because she was too wasted to make it across to the boat she came in.

But the truth is if you worry about that stuff too much you won't have any fun

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.