MayFair Modular / Space Saver System Question

Notices

MayFair Modular / Space Saver System Question

Old 03-29-2012, 03:47 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts
Default MayFair Modular / Space Saver System Question

1. Does any one have one. I need measurments of the ram throw so I can modify mine.
2. If so any pics that would also be helpful.
3. The people at MayFair are douchebags and dont want to help just soak you just because. If anyone happens to go by there at some point in time, give them the middle one for me. Also if you are reading this and from mayfair bite me and thanks for no help at all. My PM box is wide open if need be
Thanks
-Mike
Old 03-29-2012, 05:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow mike, as usual you are a real word smith !!!
*not mayfair being db....a large dist for them that is usually helpful was rather confusing, abrasive when discussion came up of the ” space saver” specs.

any info would be a huge help....thanks oso
Old 03-30-2012, 05:26 AM
Registered

I know somebody has this space saver system....anybody?
Old 03-30-2012, 07:52 AM
Registered

Received 157 Likes on 70 Posts

Mike pm me your phone#. I have some pics on my phone I can send you. I just installed this system on my boat.
Old 03-30-2012, 09:12 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

J thanks 774-644-7882 that's cell txt if you want
Old 03-30-2012, 12:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
1. Does any one have one. I need measurments of the ram throw so I can modify mine.
2. If so any pics that would also be helpful.
3. The people at MayFair are douchebags and dont want to help just soak you just because. If anyone happens to go by there at some point in time, give them the middle one for me. Also if you are reading this and from mayfair bite me and thanks for no help at all. My PM box is wide open if need be
Thanks
-Mike
Hello Mike,

lets just get you handled and happy I definitely don't want to see this type of frustrations. Perhaps I can help you but I can't find were you purchased any of these products????

Possibly I can address your questions easily here. Your fist question seems to be about ram throw but we build (7) different rams so can you be specific and possibly tell me what your looking for so that I can tell you if we have it as this is the standard way this would be done.

We have numerous pictures of the modular wing plate on our website will these help? http://www.hardin-marine.com/p-11554...ering-kit.aspx you can drag your mouse over the image for a exploded view ?

Have a Wonderful day
Old 03-30-2012, 01:15 PM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

We need the mounting dimensions, how far from the gimble, and ram length. We've tried to other systems already that hit everything else on the back of the boat. Luckily we had these 2 but don't want to purchase and ship a 3rd just to find out it won't work
Old 03-30-2012, 01:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by lil red
We need the mounting dimensions, how far from the gimble, and ram length. We've tried to other systems already that hit everything else on the back of the boat. Luckily we had these 2 but don't want to purchase and ship a 3rd just to find out it won't work
So what your telling me is were your third option ? Haha

Well this is easy merely go to our website we have all of the mounting locations and installation instructions to handle the entire installation posted on our site under the help section. Here's some quick links Waa Laa

http://www.hardin-marine.com/Instruc...ularEndCap.pdf

http://www.hardin-marine.com/Instruc...n-137-9204.pdf
Old 03-30-2012, 01:31 PM
Registered

Received 157 Likes on 70 Posts

With a 7inch stroke inside mount ram. 9 inches from the edge of the gimbal to outside of mounting bracket. With a 9 inch stroke bracket mounts 17 3/4 from the gimbal.
Old 03-30-2012, 01:40 PM
Registered

Sure

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.