Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Attn: ALL DOG LOVERS (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/27354-attn-all-dog-lovers.html)

OutlawBayB 06-25-2002 12:37 PM

Attn: ALL DOG LOVERS

1 Attachment(s)
Please let me know if anyone is interested. Me & my neighbors found a dog behind my house 2 wks ago. Can' t locate owner. Beautiful teeth, hair, clean breath/coat. Took to the vet on Friday & said he was a mixed part pitt dog approx 8-10 months old. He is trained well. Will sit, lay, stay, go & will protect your home. Not neutered. Seems to be an indoor dog. Enjoys car rides. Great w/ little kids and other dogs. All of us have multiple animals and can not keep him. I have a sick dog (heartworms) and my dog gets upsets w/ him around so I can not risk my dog's health.

Absolutely beautiful dog. Anyone interested?

Havasu Cig 06-25-2002 02:55 PM

I have 2 pits, they are great dogs. Don't believe all the media BS you see on TV and read in the papers. They are great with kids and people.

That is a great looking pup, hopefully you can find him a good home.:cool:

cuda 06-25-2002 06:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Two of mine are pitt/curr mix, and you won't find a more loving and loyal dog. They are great with kids no matter what you read. My girlfreind has a 6 year old son who is autistic. He will pull the dogs ears, slap at him, and bite the dog, and the dog won't do anything. When he gets tired of Kyle messing with him, Spot will grab Kyle's hand and hold it in his mouth, but never hurts him. He also will always sit or lay near Kyle. The pitt is better with Kyle than the Lab we got to grow up with Kyle, and we all know how people freindly labs are. Someone shoud get this pup OutlawBayB found, you will have a freind for life.

OutlawBayB 06-26-2002 03:59 PM

Anyone? Anywhere? We called SPCA & Special Pals & they said they'd keep him a week. If no adoption, they'd euthenize him after that week. I can't let someone kill this dog. He deserves a home. Shoot, he's already trained, loves kids and is only a pup. Let's give him a chance. A loving home. Come on you guys n gals.
Open your hearts.

Magicfloat 06-26-2002 04:22 PM

How is your pup with the heartworm problem doing?

JGB 06-26-2002 04:37 PM

Someone please adopt this dog:(

IF i didn't live so far away and didn't have 2 dogs already. I would definitly give that dog a chance

Please help if you area able to!

James

Shane 06-26-2002 04:44 PM

OutlawBayb,

Let me check with the Mrs. Is he rambunctious?

cuda 06-26-2002 06:54 PM

Do it Shane! I hate to think of this dog being put down. These pups aren't bad chewers, believe me, I raised two at the same time. They don't tend to be hyper. They just need some loving!

Miller 06-26-2002 07:21 PM

I would take the dog, but within a week I'll be receiving a 7 week-old puppy that I'll being raising for the Guide Dog Foundation of America. Since the dog will eventually be trained as a seeing eye dog, they prefer that the puppies be raised as the only pet in a household.

I hope someone here adopts the dog, though.

JGB 06-27-2002 10:39 AM

update on finding this dog a home?

BTT