Notices

"Smack Talkin'?"

Old 04-02-2012, 04:52 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

My dog spends more time on the water than you clowns!
Attached Thumbnails "Smack Talkin'?"-092410-027.jpg  
Old 04-02-2012, 04:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I challenge you to a race powerplay j. From the dnr launch, to brownies (slam 6 beers) then to browns for 6 more, then to beach grill for 6 more. Loser wears Dr. Petes speedo on the Leopa spring run.

I would say true 33 vs. True 33 but we all know your only bringing 32.5 to the show. Lmfao
Old 04-02-2012, 04:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by CoolSpot
Sounds like the challenge has been accepted and a tentative time (4 - 5 weeks) has been set. Enough with the trash talk already. It seems to me all Italian stallion wants to do is race his boat. What's wrong with that? He's used OSO as a forum to set the race up. And crapr6 has accepted. Why is everybody giving him such a hard time? I'll bet everyone following this thread likes to race their boat too. And since there's boats that go anywhere from 60 to 160 represented among all of us, what's the point of pointing out that a bigger boat with twins and mega horsepower can beat his 27 footer?

Let them race. It sounds like a real even match. That's what Stallion has been trying to arrange for 3 months. Someone's going to win and then we can discuss which boat was faster, set up better, tuned better, pulled a better hole shot, etc.
Whats stupid as funk about this thread is there are too many rules... I can understand, a single. but once you limit it to a time, place, speed, wind speed, wave height, salt, fresh, etc... it just turn into a pointless discussion.

It seems like you have something to prove. Join a poker run, see if the boat can not only run in machine wash but also if it can run at speed for 100 miles. Make sure you have someone standing by to meet you at the nearest ramp with your trailer.
Old 04-02-2012, 05:01 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 387 Likes on 156 Posts

[QUOTE=Biggus;3654552]My dog spends more time on the water than you clowns![/QUOTE.....Nice dog

Last edited by the deep; 04-02-2012 at 05:13 PM. Reason: beer
Old 04-02-2012, 05:01 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by prostock85
Whats stupid as funk about this thread is there are too many rules... I can understand, a single. but once you limit it to a time, place, speed, wind speed, wave height, salt, fresh, etc... it just turn into a pointless discussion.

It seems like you have something to prove. Join a poker run, see if the boat can not only run in machine wash but also if it can run at speed for 100 miles. Make sure you have someone standing by to meet you at the nearest ramp with your trailer.
You want to try that one again? It made no sense.
Old 04-02-2012, 05:05 PM
Registered

You want to try that one again? It made no sense.
1st part was random chat, 2nd was for the original poster. Not meant for you
Old 04-02-2012, 05:48 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

[QUOTE=the deep;3654560]
Originally Posted by Biggus
My dog spends more time on the water than you clowns![/QUOTE.....Nice dog
Thanks, she's a good girl.
Old 04-02-2012, 05:57 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by THE 288 KID
I challenge you to a race powerplay j. From the dnr launch, to brownies (slam 6 beers) then to browns for 6 more, then to beach grill for 6 more. Loser wears Dr. Petes speedo on the Leopa spring run.

I would say true 33 vs. True 33 but we all know your only bringing 32.5 to the show. Lmfao
Haha smart azz! I accept that challenge. But at Brownies it will be Rumrunners NOT beers. LOL.

And when we are in the launch lot we will plumb bob both boats.
Old 04-02-2012, 06:11 PM
Registered

Plumb bob sounds like some kind of sexual term you use on guys at the launch to see if there interested in you pp or not.
Old 04-02-2012, 06:18 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

I'd rather see a good race. Leave the BS talk to all the experts on the dock who don't have a boat to race.
I would like to see a good race too, but until then let the trash talk continue, it is only April, so the boating season in NJ has yet to commence, for most boaters in the Northeast (some may be out there, but a frost advisory was given for tonight, so mid-May things will heat up).

No harm in the build up till the challenge or race. No one is getting hurt, insults seem minor, keep the talk coming, maybe a race or two will come from this thread.

I hate to say it but maybe it is a Jersey thing (more of a north-eastern thing). A little smack talk never hurt, all in fun.

OSO can use some amusement.

Last edited by Smarty; 04-02-2012 at 06:20 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.