Notices

Bad credit blues????

Old 04-07-2012, 07:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by Snoworks
Seriously Dallas, look up Dave Ramsey or buy his book call financial peace. You will be happy you did.

Right you are the book is the total money makeover, the seminar is financial peace univeristy. I read the book and watch his show but didn't do the univerisity.

I am really encouraged how many of us have figured this out. )
Old 04-08-2012, 11:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by blue thunder
Right you are the book is the total money makeover, the seminar is financial peace univeristy. I read the book and watch his show but didn't do the univerisity.

I am really encouraged how many of us have figured this out. )
I agree on being encouraged, it's a breath of fresh air to me to.Like Dave said, live like nobody else so you can live like nobody else.
Old 04-08-2012, 12:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mean streak
I agree on being encouraged, it's a breath of fresh air to me to.Like Dave said, live like nobody else so you can live like nobody else.
Funny thing is i have been so accustomed to the notion that credit is a good thing that I have to battle regularly the temptation to buy a 36' gladiator on credit. But we'd look so much cooler at poker runs in a cig than a 1988 scarab... nutz I will say though that the look on the $200k boat owners face when my ole pig goes by them at the start of of run is priceless