That just about covers it...
When I read this I realized the I was not wrong my whole life and the other men have the same beliefs and dreams as I do. We always hear "the rules" from the feminine side. Ok , Well... now hear the guy's side. These are our rules!
1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us *****ing about you leaving it down.
2. YES I AM in shape. - ROUND is a shape.
3. Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not quests to see
if we can find the perfect present yet again!
4. Sometimes, we are not thinking about you. Live with it.
5. Sunday = Sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.
6. Don't cut your hair. Ever! Long hair is always more attractive
than short hair. One of the big reasons guys fear getting married is that married women always cut their hair, and by then you're stuck with her.
7. Shopping is NOT a sport, and no, we are never going to think of it that way.
8. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really.
9. Crying is blackmail.
10. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!
11. We don't remember dates. Mark birthdays and anniversaries on a calendar. Remind us frequently beforehand.
12. Most guys own three pairs of shoes - tops. What makes you think we'd be any good at choosing which pair, out of thirty, would look good with your dress?
13. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every
14. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it.
That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
15. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.
16. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.
17. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.
18. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us. We refuse to answer.
19. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
20. Let us ogle. We are going to look anyway; it's genetic.
21. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.
22. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
23. Christopher Columbus did not need directions, and neither do we.
24. The relationship is never going to be like it was the first two months we were going out. Get over it. And quit whining to your girlfriends.
25. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings.
Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit.
We have no idea what mauve is.
26. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.
27. We are not mind readers and we never will be. Our lack of mind-reading ability is not proof of how little we care about
28. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
29. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.
30. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as navel lint, the shotgun formation, or monster trucks.
31. You have enough clothes.
32. You have too many shoes.
33. Foreign films are best left to foreigners. (Unless it's Bruce Lee or some war flick where it doesn't really matter what the hell they're saying anyway.)
34. It is neither in your best interest or ours to take the quiz
together. No, it doesn't matter which quiz.
35. BEER is as exciting for us as handbags are for you.
That just about covers it...
to go along with the list
Alum Metal Fab
Custom Marine Sales
Dave's Custom Boats
Diamond Performance Parts
Double R Performance
Elton Porter Insurance
Fastboats Marine Group
GGB Exhaust Technologies
Grand Sports Center
Ilmor High Performance Marine
Lake Cumberland Marine
Lake Havasu Boat Show
Marine Technology Inc
McLeod Design Group
Performance Boat Center
Performance Marine Trading
Potter Performance Engines
Ron Sporl Performance
Speed and Custom Marine
Total Dollar Insurance
Teague Custom Marine
Wake Zone Marine Insurance
Young Performance Marine