Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   US Appeals Court rules Pledge of Allegience Unconstitutional (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/27454-us-appeals-court-rules-pledge-allegience-unconstitutional.html)

supercrash 07-01-2002 06:09 PM

Who ever mentioned carbon dating....?...Like you said...it is only good up to 50,000 years....Now why don't you post about the methods that are used to date in the millions and billions of years...?...Uranium/Lead , Potassium/Argon...and others...

Currently the oldest rocks that have been found are about 4.03 billion years old...

Think about it...If the universe is 13 billion years old and the basic building blocks of life (The heavier elements) are being made up by the trillions of stars that already formed in the universe....why would we need a god to make us....?..And star trek is right , my carbon based , Primate friend... :)

supercrash 07-01-2002 06:45 PM

What about the theory of light....?...is it true...?...

or the theory of Plate techtonics....Is it true...?...

People come up with theorys and then work on proving them....Einstein's Theory of general reletivity was proved to be right over and over...and has stood up to every test that it faced...That is something that you can bank on...

weak argument..org..

supercrash 07-01-2002 06:56 PM

well at least I know who lucy is... Cat...That post reached one person...:D

liquid asset 07-01-2002 09:50 PM

You people are sick and confused , Let me here an A-MEN

Ron P 07-01-2002 10:50 PM

Yes God wiped out 99.999% of the people on the planet once already for turning away from him. Will he do it again? He promised that he would not use water a second time, that's all.

In reveleations you might get the sense that when God returns a second time that things won't be very pretty. I sounds like his is coming back to give his children the spanking that the deserve for turning away from him.

Where does it say that God is this wonderful loving protective creature? I never saw that. Why do you always equate Chistianity with God. All religions agree that there is a creator. Let's just call him God to make things easy.

God is the creator of all life on the planet and probably a few more too. We are basically his pets living under his rules. What he has in store for us is an unknown future.

All answers will come in time.

And Crash, what if your wrong???? The price is hefty.

vonwolske 07-01-2002 10:55 PM

It looks like Cat and Crash out-barked all the other dogs.

NW_Jim 07-02-2002 09:59 AM

I'm just tired of discussing an issue with someone determined to tell you what you believe and then tell you whats horribly wrong with it. I never once told either Crash or Cat that being an Atheist was wrong.

It is obvioius that neither one of them will ever give me any respect so I will respectively decline ever responding again to a post by them.

I sure am glad there are not more Atheist's that act like them or this would be a horrifying place to live.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

supercrash 07-02-2002 11:01 AM

Ya liquid ass , You worship a god that encourages rape , murder , insest , and other nasty things....YES , YOU WORSHIP this murdering maniac ...and you call me sick and confused..

Like Jesus said in the NEW testament..."I come not with peace , but with a sword"

and you sheep see a difference between the books.....like father like son...

Ya know....Manson also sent his followers out to kill for him..:D

Jim...you can't tell me I'm wrong , evolution is fact..

I can say you are wrong because you pull your info from the bible to prove your point...The very flawed bible....Hell go to the library and get a book on contradictions in the bible...it is 2 inches thick

Ronp...The second coming is already been explained to us...Haven't you heard...flying scorpians that are wearing armor and they sting you if you have the mark of the beast..And the sun falls to earth(Sun is a million times bigger than the earth)..Dragons come from the sea , Talking sheep , seven seals , The new Jerusalem made of gold being lowered ontop of the old......lets all read revelations together

And jim...the world is a terrifying place to live BECAUSE of religion , Haven't you noticed that the planet is divided into sections according to what you believe , These sections are ALWAYS FIGHTING....The CHOSEN land(Isreal) is the only place on earth that has NEVER know peace...Now can you tell me with a straight face that Atheists are making this a terrible place to live...get real

NW_Jim 07-02-2002 11:40 AM

OK SUPERSTUPID, now that you are putting words into my mouth, I will tell you what I really think. You are an A$$HOLE!!!! You have no right to exsist on this earth according to you and I wish you would promptly remove yourself from my planet.

By the way, up until now, if you go back and read my posts, I never said you were wrong or sick. I still did not. I simply stated what is TRUE. Of course you would not have a clue what that means do you F**king MORON. GET A LIFE.

I know this is what you want me to do so you can bad mouth me some more. Go ahead. Most A$$HOLES would.

I guess there would be nothing wrong with me coming over and blowing a couple of very large holes in your head if I were an atheist since there are no rules except the ones you make up in your head. Give me your address and I might just try this theory.

A$$$$$$$HOLE :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

mlitefan 07-02-2002 11:40 AM

crash...never mind...why bother...