Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
US Appeals Court rules Pledge of Allegience Unconstitutional >

US Appeals Court rules Pledge of Allegience Unconstitutional

Notices

US Appeals Court rules Pledge of Allegience Unconstitutional

Old 06-26-2002, 06:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The 9th Circuit Court Of Appeals is very liberal and has been overturned by the U.S. Supreme Court several times. I would bet that this will be overturned as well. My .02
Old 06-26-2002, 06:57 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Only if you believe

"and it begins with small little changes like adding "under god" in the pledge , or putting in god we trust on our money...there is one good thing I can say about religion , It seems to be a wonderfull people management system , A great way to keep the masses in line..."

Sounds like you were brainwashed and found the light ...It just says "god"... It doesnt say whos god ..Where talking about children here ..How does it "keep them in line" ? Arn't we all capable of making decisions on our own about whether or not a god , any god exists.. Ok the kid comes home to his musslim parents and says mom, dad whos god and why should we trust him? Well little habibibikamullabamshutzk.. We believe in ala and therefore hes your god ..Now go finish that bomb and get to bed...
Personaly Im sick of all you cry baby liberal do gooders that wanna just keep changing things to your liking and adding more laws ..
Phweww..the Universal Life church ..?? That sounds like a cult to me !!!!!!!!
Old 06-26-2002, 07:06 PM
supercrash

27fountain..It takes 3 minutes..amen.. ...and 27fountain , would you also say that your comment would be relevent if it were said in 1953 , before it was inserted....meaning that anybody that doesn't like it without the words "under god" can get out of the country now....?...

Like vonwolske said..."You guys hear a new buzzword that has some stage appeal and take it as truth...Probably referring to Shanes comment about "our founding fathers founded this country on Christian values"...like I pointed out this is DEAD WRONG , And it's a damn shame that the majority of the public has been blinded about American History.....I put alot of this blame on the media..

Old 06-26-2002, 07:09 PM
Registered

"Univeral Life Church"? who's got the Koolaid????
Old 06-26-2002, 07:15 PM
Charter Member#1545
Charter Member

There is "HOPE & FAITH" in the American system. In an emergency session in the Senate, it was just voted 99-0 to intervene in this matter. It will be overturned.
Old 06-26-2002, 08:21 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

Hell I will even break my vow of posting silence to say that is ****ing insane.

I vote dgreeen party but taht si nust nto to mentiona waste of tax dollars to pay for BULL**** in the courst, congress and whitehouse like that.

DO we have nothing better to do?
Old 06-26-2002, 08:23 PM
INCOGNITO

THANK GOODNESS ITS BEING OVERTURNED...EVERY DAY I SEE THIS COUNTRY GOING THRU CHANGES..CHANGES THAT I FEEL ARE DETREMENTAL TO OUR WAY OF LIFE WEAKENING OUR GREAT COUNTRY..IT BURNS ME UP TO SEE SO CALLED AMERICANS(THEY THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE CITIZENS THAT MAKES THEM AMERICAN..NO-NOT SO --WHAT MAKES YOU AMERICAN IS REALLY LOVING THIS COUNTRY AND WHAT IT ACTUALLY STANDS FOR..PEOPLE COME HERE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES FOR MANY DIFFERENT REASONS ,BUT DAM IT DONT FUKIN CRITISIZE IT OR TRY TO CHANGE IT BECAUSE IT WAS A BETTER PLACE BEFORE YOU GOT HERE--ITS O.K. TO REMEMBER WHERE YOU CAME FROM BUT ITS MORE IMPORTANT TO KNOW WHERE YOU ARE..IF YOU DONT FEEL THAT YOURE AMERICAN FIRST AND EVERYTHING ELSE SECOND--THEN GET THE **** OUT!!!!!!

Old 06-26-2002, 08:34 PM
Registered

Default I SECOND THAT !!

'GOD"B
Old 06-26-2002, 08:36 PM
Registered

Default CUT OFF

less america"
Old 06-26-2002, 09:01 PM
Registered

Default Maybe you guys should try reading the constitution

Its based very much around religion and the belief in god.. And its Zion !!

Quick Reply: US Appeals Court rules Pledge of Allegience Unconstitutional

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.