Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Any1 looking 4 high performance secretary/event coordinator (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/27492-any1-looking-4-high-performance-secretary-event-coordinator.html)

Ron P 06-27-2002 04:15 PM

I know but it's all I had.

DaveP 06-27-2002 04:41 PM

Lynda - call me 732-310-0899 :D

SHARKEY-IMAGES 06-27-2002 06:07 PM

I must say, LYNDA is one of the hardest working coordinators I have seen, besides DaveP.:D WOW!:eek: What a combination!!! If those two ever put an event on together, watch out!!!;) :cool:
Good Luck Lynda!

ssherman 06-27-2002 06:31 PM

What about a race/poker run team coordinater/sales and marketting?

Hauling Trash 06-27-2002 08:57 PM

Hello lynda

It space invader

Dave p The man

trev-one 06-28-2002 08:16 AM

Hey Lynda

I might have an opening soon ......some people are leaving
but i will also talk to rich from shockwave he is looking for a
good promo /marketing person for his team???? Ill see you
down there ....Mike:D :D :D :D :D :D

TYPHOON 06-28-2002 09:10 AM

Linda I will let you work for me but you cant tell my wife! You dont even need a resume for me.
Best of luck and we do all miss you.
Randy;)

Lynda 06-28-2002 09:16 AM

Thanks guys. Dave I will call you after my interview today (Friday). Jen please please please put up a new pic. that one is sad.

If Mike gets me a bartnending job at Atlantic Bar and Grill, I hope to see everyone there!

Lynda

SunseekerNY 06-28-2002 11:13 AM

Originally posted by Lynda
Thanks guys. Dave I will call you after my interview today (Friday). Jen please please please put up a new pic. that one is sad.

If Mike gets me a bartnending job at Atlantic Bar and Grill, I hope to see everyone there!

Lynda

Dear Lynda:

Let's make a deal. I need a model to shoot for a demo site for modeling photography in digital. Let's get together and do a shoot soon. I guarantee perfection. We have to shoot location. I don't have access to a studio yet. Usual stuff: Glamor, fashion, head shot, swim wear, formal, and active/sports. You need to schedule an entire day as we need to shoot mostly in morning and late afternoon light which means you need to be on location by 6 a.m. Do you still want to help me out? This is not as easy as you think it is.

I can hook you up with comp cards, etc. if you wish to pursue it further. Keep in mind your height. Fashion/walk models need to be a minimum of 5'8" - 5'9" However, glamor and corporate models come in all ages and sizes. It's up to you. I have a few cattle calls (open calls at the NY agencies) scheduled for myself at the end of July. There's one today at 3, but I can't make it. Borrow my acting book and try out for the Sopranos........ I'll help you out. I love you.

Jennifer

Ron P 06-28-2002 11:29 AM

I could definitly see Lynda on the Sopranos.

Go for it.