If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Paging Strike

My Boats:
    little cat...BIG MOTOR
    Aurora Ontario

Paging Strike

Strike,could you post the best driving directions to your marina from the Queenston/lewiston bridge please.We will be trailering in in the early hours of Saturday morning and the last thing I want to do is get lost in downtown Tonawanda with the trailer on
    Sounds like we are in for perfect weather for the run,looking forward to a great day.

My Boats:
    Niagara River & Eastern Lake Erie
    Take the I-190 north, exit Buffalo Ave. just before you cross the bridge. Follow Buffalo Ave. south. You will go through LaSalle suburb. When you reach a light just before an overpass, turn right. Follow that rd. (turns into River Rd. (about 6 miles) When the road opens up wide, we are just past the park (launch ramp is there) on the right. You will see boat and a couple of large buildings. (blue and tan).
    Schooners is 2 blocks down. I will be there at 8:30.
    Launch at the ramp at the park. Follow the river up stream to the entrance of the Little River. Our marina has the Sunoco sign. Schooner is just past us.
    I will private my cell no.