Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   AUDACITY V is go'n and Look'n for a CAT! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/27520-audacity-v-gon-lookn-cat.html)

audacity 06-27-2002 11:29 AM

i said i would rather not say but!!!!!!!!

testing???? you mean go play with jet skis and with no safty boats or choppers!!?

i raced from the age of 6! 3 times in my life as a pro... NOTHING started on time...we were NOT on plane in the spectator fleet!! if fact we were at the milling area at 1pm...why because u wanted to cram the races together....read some of the posts..."we loved seeing the race boat go through the spectator fleet"...they even NAMED some of the boats!

nice parade lap...NONE!....boats came out in other direction what was stated! the coarse....was not layed out like it was given on the map...no wonder people miss the markers! your people in the support boat said i had to be towed off!!! then after i got i running (A FUSE!) they said great and good luck!

I READ THE RULES!!! ALL THE TIME MAYBE YOU SHOULD AND THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE RUNNING YOU SHOW!!!:!!!

HERE IT IS!!!:Outside Assistance -

(a). Once a race boat has begun the parade lap or taken the green flag to start the race, accepting any outside assistance to make any changes, taking on fuel, supplies or equipment of any description, to effect repairs, to dislodge craft after having run aground, or any assistance that would thus enable a disabled race boat to continue the race, such as accepting a tow or negotiating any part of the course using any facility except its own power shall result in a 3 minute penalty.

YOU broke many of the rules per the APBA rule book...i could list them if you would like...

I LOVE THIS ONE....you had Lets Play as winning the F-2 race...man that was so hard to keep track of???LOL

ANYTHING YOU may have think i did incorrect YOU better look it up!...one more thing!!...pif an OFFICIAL did not see it for themselve then it doesn't mean squat....READ your rule book!!!

ragman 06-27-2002 11:43 AM

Joe,

READ THE RACE PACK. The testing was uninsured,that means
no med boats or helicopters.
And I saw everything you did wrong,i was on the 40 formula right next to you when you took the tow, and then went into the spec fleet.

audacity 06-27-2002 12:14 PM

WOW!!! YOU ARE FULL OF IT....so now i took a tow through the spectator fleet!!???were we both on plane??? you got me....I jumped in the tow boat and throttled the **** out of it towing the race boat with Dre' driving!!!LOL. ok please give me the 3 min deduction in time! that leaves me in 2 place....you stated prize money!....where's mine for 2nd then!!!LOL

yeah the pace boat came out to get us while we turning, in a canopy boat none the less, in our blind spot and drove us to the far outside....twards spectators!!!...let me guess u were driving!!!

"READ THE RACE PACK"...in fact my crew cheif has that down loaded on to his PDA...anlong with the APBA rule book!!!

funny how you spent SO much time (LATE) in drivers meeting about how you were SO MUCH BETTER than the APBA PRO SERIES....AND how they were going down and YOU will be the show!!!! O yeah....not to rip on your race via the net or anywhere!

U started it...my "total joke" could have be directed tward the damn blown fuse...U were on the defence right from the get!

ONE more thing! Reindl Powerboats are AMAZING and Chris is GREAT to work with...people/racers should really take advantage of what he has to offer!!!!!

ragman 06-27-2002 12:21 PM

Joe,

ASK CHRIS FOR PRIZE MONEY I GAVE IT TO HIM,ALSO GAVE HIM THE SECOND PLACE TRORHY.

ssherman 06-27-2002 12:21 PM

Joe I tried to PM yopu but the box was full in reguards to your cat? give me a call 816-525-7283

audacity 06-27-2002 12:33 PM

JUST CLEANED IT OUT...OOPS

RM...thanks!!!! i will hear from chirs soon i'm sure!!!

mxz800 06-27-2002 02:06 PM

wre you two guys even at the same race:eek: :confused: :confused:

ragman 06-27-2002 02:18 PM

Yes we were both at the same race. And for the record I never
bashed the pro series in the drivers meeting.
I've helped the pro series many time over the last two years.
One by helping stage one of the biggest national in the last decade.(102) boats on the st.clair river and running race control
for the cleveland national last year. If joe wishes to call me he can,and him and I will clear the air.

Thanks Mike Raguso

audacity 06-27-2002 02:30 PM

nice cover....LOL...never said anything about Mike A???...ok! hummm,,,wow.....

i don't think we were!

they just packed the house with spectators! how many tickets were sold i wonder...

audacity 06-27-2002 02:37 PM

funny how many emails i've got on this thing and about how it was run...i was going to post them but that would be very silly...and VERY unfair of those that vocied thier opinions to me privatly. i'm done with this...let's just stop it right here and walk away. i will not comment on it any further... good luck with your future races. i wish ya the best!