Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Any OSO'rs doing the Lk st. clair Poker run Wed.? >

Any OSO'rs doing the Lk st. clair Poker run Wed.?

Notices

Any OSO'rs doing the Lk st. clair Poker run Wed.?

Old 06-24-2002, 10:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Any OSO'rs doing the Lk st. clair Poker run Wed.?

Old 06-25-2002, 09:44 AM
Bayley

TTT

Wish I could, wish I could

However, Lenny came through in a BIG way. Next time you see him, tell him the old man and I are very greatful for his findings (and less broke).

Old 06-25-2002, 10:03 AM
Registered

My neighbor is going, I think he will be on that all yellow 32 sunsation with black accents, The owner is Nick, and my neighbor is Barry. Barry has a red and black 30' Chapparel villan that looks like it's brand new, if he's not on the Nicks sunsation. Show em some OSO kinship when you see em. They'll be there. What boat are you going on Chuck, yours or someone elses.
Old 06-25-2002, 10:12 AM
Registered

Bayley,
Will do !

Rob,
Why aren't you going ??!?!?!? Don't give me that work BS either !!
My friend informed me that we are taking my boat.. at least he paid my way. I think I should put a 4000 rpm rev limiter in it though , that way I will be easy on it ! Last year I held it WFO from Mac ray's to Sinbads !
Old 06-25-2002, 10:22 AM
Registered

I love poker runs, but I like to baby my boat 99.9% of the time. And as for the work thing, I just took friday off for jobbienooner, and I didn't drink, so I went out that night and made up for it, WHOA, and conciquently took saturday off, I can't use all my days at the same time!!
Old 06-25-2002, 10:28 AM
Registered

Just kidding Rob , I'm on vacation this week ! I've been burning up my vacation time because I will be jobless at the end of July and we have to use it or lose it.
I kept trying to look for yours and James boats Friday. I saw an Advantage but it wasn't yours. I was a little North of the guy with the speakers.
I too didn't drink because I had to take Kym back at 3:00. Now when I returned with Lenny on his boat I started drinking like a fish ! We left the island around 9:30 and then went bar hopping with a few other boats.
Old 06-25-2002, 10:44 AM
Lee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 26 Likes on 7 Posts

Chuck. Your on vacation, It's 10:40 a.m., Sunny and 86 degrees, Get off the computer and get on the water.
Old 06-25-2002, 10:46 AM
Registered

Chuck, we were by the guy with the speakers. We were on a friend of Cardsharks (33' SeaRay) which was across from the speakers. Our boat was in that raft opposite the speakers and east about 10 boats.
Old 06-25-2002, 10:26 PM
Registered

Lee,
I'm on my way to Lenny's shop , he needs a hand getting his boat ready for the run tommorrow.
I ended up going thru his carbs and taking the new XR's apart to visually inspect them. One seems like it has a little metal thru it. He wants to run it anyways
Want to go for some barley pops sometime this week ?

Bayley ,
You will be happy to know it isn't a cam.... someone pinched a couple of the injector harness wires between the intake plenums.

Freckles ,
I must have walked right by you guys...my friends 32 Sunsation was right around there (black and silver graphics)
So did you get any beads ?!?!?

Rob,
did you see me tonight on that 30 Eliminator Daytona ? It was at Lenny's for some Merc warranty work and we were water testing it.
Old 06-26-2002, 06:40 AM
Registered

I'm leaving for the Poker run in about an hour !!!!

Unfortunatley the weather is S@#tty They are calling for possible scattered T-storms all day. And the worst part , is theres no wind which means no WAVES !!

It's still better than being at work

Quick Reply: Any OSO'rs doing the Lk st. clair Poker run Wed.?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.