Notices

Poker run t-shirts

Old 05-02-2012, 09:19 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Poker run t-shirts

hey guys im doing my 1st poker run ever this year the (alexandria bay ,ny) and i was wondering if anybody had any recomendations for team/crew t-shirts any websites or and custom shirt business

thanks
Old 05-02-2012, 12:25 PM
Registered

I have never used the high end guys, that I am sure do a great job but are pricey as well but for my old boat I had some t-shirts made for my crew once on this website..... http://www.customink.com/ ......

I have to say it didn't take long at all for me to design them myself and the shirts came out great..... I will post a pic later when I get home of the shirts........
Old 05-02-2012, 12:35 PM
Registered

just pulled these designs I had saved on the website.......I'll take some pics of the shirts if I can find one later.....If my memory serves me right the pic on the actual t-shirt was more like a silohette of the boat, which I like better.....
Attached Thumbnails Poker run t-shirts-1111.jpg   Poker run t-shirts-222222.jpg  
Old 05-02-2012, 03:04 PM
Registered

Found one of the women's tank tops I had made...