Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I Just Love A Good Summer Wedding!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/27598-i-just-love-good-summer-wedding.html)

blackjack 06-28-2002 09:53 AM

midnight ill ge in grandrapids over the 4th for a wedding staying at the holidayinn at grand haven at least ill be on the water

seanclong 06-28-2002 10:03 AM

Here's an idea for those planning on a wedding in the future.

Get married in the morning, say about 10:30, then have your reception brunch catered at the marina. You'll be boating by 2:00...:D :D :D

Back4More 06-28-2002 10:17 AM

Don't feel too bad, remember me telling you that my boat was almost done?
Well its still almost done...maybe we will be able to pick her up after the 4th...thats July i hope:(
Im thinking of buying a boat and then selling it once we get ours back!

Pocket Change 06-28-2002 10:17 AM

Sean, I give that :D :D :D :D

Midnight, you know I feel your pain, brother. I was with you last weekend, and you know that Sunday wasn't that bad. And you are right, the beer just doesn't taste as good on Sunday. Maybe that's cause we got sh*tfaced Saturday night at the reception... you think?

Talk about dumbasses, Zac decided to have his bachelor party this saturday and his wedding on the 13th of July, another saturday WTF??? I told him I would meet him on the wall about 7pm for a cocktail and then see him at the bar. No way I'm wasting a boating day hitting a little f**king white ball around and then chasing after it.

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

PC

MIdnightRider 06-28-2002 02:54 PM

Well , here we go, I'm loggin down to head out for the Griswald Family Wedding. Current conditions see it sunny and 85, with no change in sight. I may not talk for two days straight. A silent vigil to "Midnight Rider", May her weekend be restful:( . Yes I am 29 acting like a nine year old who cant play with his new toy. Everybody have fun this weekend, and please be safe. Midnight:cool:

Pocket Change 06-28-2002 03:47 PM

Chad, what kind of cheese would you like with that whine? :eek: :D
I'll hold down the fort for you tomorrow. Got a crew of 5 tagging along, 200 jello shots, 3 cases of beer, subs, chips, sunblock, tunes etc..

Whoops, you probably don't want to hear that :eek: :p

PC

seanclong 06-28-2002 03:50 PM

Originally posted by Pocket Change
Chad, what kind of cheese would you like with that whine? :eek: :D
I'll hold down the fort for you tomorrow. Got a crew of 5 tagging along, 200 jello shots, 3 cases of beer, subs, chips, sunblock, tunes etc..

Whoops, you probably don't want to hear that :eek: :p

PC

LMAO!! You are a cruel man!!! :D :D :D

candyman35 06-28-2002 11:55 PM

Re: I Just Love A Good Summer Wedding!!!

Originally posted by MIdnightRider
I see the add right now, " 4-Sale 42' Fountain- Must sell used twice last year, best offer".
I offer to use it more than twice this year and see what the true top end is for you. When do I pick her up?:p :D I feel for you. Summer weddings are just bad planning. You’re just going to have to make up for it next weekend.

Dan

jdnca1 06-29-2002 07:09 AM

I feel your pain...starting today I have weddings for the next 3 weekends straight..including the better halfs sisters on JULY 6... :rolleyes: skipped a wedding this past weekend or it would have been 5 weeks straight....oh yea, forgot to metion all the bachelor parties in April and MAY. ;) Oh well....better them than me:rolleyes: :p :p