If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Naples, Fl
    I paid $800 over invoice on a '02 Excursion Limited Ultimate PSD and took the 0% financing.

I went in after researching Edmunds and Kelly Blue Book. I knew what I was willing to pay in total, let them worry about how to break out the destination and prep charges. The first time around they accepted my offer but cam back with an agreement that added those items - I simply reiterated what I was willing to pay, in total. It took a little rangling and a few conversations with the sales manager and business manager. I finally said "Hey, it's only money. At the moment it's in my pocket. You simply have to decide if you want to transfer it to yours. If not, no hard feelings we'll move on."

That seemed to do the trick.

Hope this helps.

I paid 36K including tax, title, and destination. That was 7000 under sticker. Sticker was 43,700 for a 2002 4x4 PSD XLT. I also have Ford A Plan, so that helps. The no haggle thing is nice.

What is Ford A Plan?

chuckbeecher Platinum Member
    My Boats:
    Anywhere from the Laguna Madre to JAX and beyond
    You need to call BRENDA BROOKS at Mc CREE FORD in Dickenson (281)337-1529. She will make the deal right. I bought my 2000 two years ago this month. It is Limited v10 2wheel list was 39880 and paid 32400. At the time it was better than A-Plan.

My Boats:
    2004 38 Fountain Lightning
    Kennesaw, GA, USA
    Fords "A" plan is the price a ford employee would pay for a vehicle.

VIP Member VIP Member Back4More's Avatar
    My Boats:
    353 Fastech
    Lake Michigan

I had to pay sticker for our 2000...It was the only Limited of 3 dealers and was one of the first ones out.
    Now you can get then for 4-5K off.

Do any of you have trouble getting them into parking garages? Obviously there are some that are too small, but how often do you run into those?

My Boats:
    1999 32' Advantage Victory
    Lake St Clair, Michigan
    I just priced one out with an "X" plan which is the friends of employee's plan, anyway Black PSD 4X4 limited ultimite group, premire package with 4 captians chairs, DVD entertainment package, power heated telescopeing mirrors, Just loaded to the max, monocromatic paint (no chrome or two tone) anyway it was 43,600 with taxes title plates included.

Platinum Member Platinum Member rainmn's Avatar
    Manahawkin, NJ
    I haven't found a parking garage yet that I didn't fit into, as long as I don't have my racks on. (I have a Yakima rack for snowboards, etc.)
    They really aren't as tall as you might think.

Thanks everyone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12