Fed up with WI DNR Boat reg >

Fed up with WI DNR Boat reg

Notices

Fed up with WI DNR Boat reg

Old 05-18-2012, 11:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fed up with WI DNR Boat reg

Can a person register a boat in AZ and run it in WI? I have a uncle that lives there.
Old 05-18-2012, 11:30 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default fixx

Originally Posted by hpy540
Can a person register a boat in AZ and run it in WI? I have a uncle that lives there.
i know in some states if your recreation vehicle is in their state for more that 2 weeks then you need to register it in that state...i keep my snowmobiles up in northern wi and i had to register it in wi.. they have these machines now that you feed money and it spits out a registration sticker..at leaste for the sleds.
Old 05-19-2012, 06:22 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 771 Likes on 352 Posts

Can't Tell - but if it is big enough I'd just document it and be done with it.........
Old 05-19-2012, 07:52 AM
Registered

A documented vessel in WI still needs the WI DNR state stickers on each side of the name on the transom.

No numbers are needed though. And not sure if you AZ the registration.

What is the beef with WI DNR registration? Never seemed to be a hassle for me.
Old 05-19-2012, 10:09 AM
Registered

these MF's here in the center of the state have Napoleon syndrome something horrible! I sat next to 2 of them in a bar one night and all they talked about is ways to doctor charges and charge stack. If I can operate here and have registered some where else, that is what I am going to do. I do not want to give them any more money than i already have.I gave up snowmobiling because of them as well as hunting and fishing.

can I documents and then have the from a neighboring state like MN ? I have heard AZ is the easiest. If I can print out online and have it back on the water by this aft that would be even better. The boat I'd 25,10 LOA. It has couches a bed a grille in the cuddy.

The short dick MF,s don't have the money to go out on the water in their patrol boat these days. So they are hasseling everyone at the landings.

I remember a Timeshop law enforcement es these to protect and serve. Not about "GENERATING REVENUE' the head of DNR went to jail a few yeas back for misappropriation of funds. Sound like his subordinate learned well and is doing the same thing. Just Niger idiot cronies and fill their egos full and turn em loose on the public.
Old 05-19-2012, 10:31 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 814 Likes on 373 Posts

Sounds like you like them as much as I like the faaggot azzed coast guard baztards around here. I just heard that in Mi the fish police, sheriffs and Coast guard can no longer pull you over unless you are breaking the law or a obvious danger IF you have a inspection sticker. I think I have had to submit to 15- 20 breathalyzers and 100 boardings in past 20 years and have NEVER actually been illegal or been ticketed. They are famous around here for pulling over every boat leaving hooters and searching your boat / testing for Alcohol simply because you were at the bar under the excuse of it being a safety inspection , them bastards infuriate me and if you actually need there help they rarely do, they can all rot in hell , Smitty
Old 05-19-2012, 10:41 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default fixx

Originally Posted by hpy540
these MF's here in the center of the state have Napoleon syndrome something horrible! I sat next to 2 of them in a bar one night and all they talked about is ways to doctor charges and charge stack. If I can operate here and have registered some where else, that is what I am going to do. I do not want to give them any more money than i already have.I gave up snowmobiling because of them as well as hunting and fishing.

can I documents and then have the from a neighboring state like MN ? I have heard AZ is the easiest. If I can print out online and have it back on the water by this aft that would be even better. The boat I'd 25,10 LOA. It has couches a bed a grille in the cuddy.

The short dick MF,s don't have the money to go out on the water in their patrol boat these days. So they are hasseling everyone at the landings.

I remember a Timeshop law enforcement es these to protect and serve. Not about "GENERATING REVENUE' the head of DNR went to jail a few yeas back for misappropriation of funds. Sound like his subordinate learned well and is doing the same thing. Just Niger idiot cronies and fill their egos full and turn em loose on the public.
ok now you got me started!!! ya think they would go after all the dead beats in wi that are on welfare? from what i understand wi is # 1 on the list for people collecting from the state...i go to mercer and 75% of the people in the bars brag about how they collect money fron the state.
Old 05-19-2012, 10:51 AM
Registered

I am not all aobut welfare. I amfed up with so many facets of this economy and i am at my breaking point. I had 2 deadbeats one suposid disabled MP and his disabled GF come and lay doww in my driveway to get there secureity deposite back. and because othe one Bas*ard was somethig to do with law enforcement. they cops here let them get waway with the intentional tourte. ended up cositng me 19k. yeah i am all warm and fuzzy about this. Even though i had a letter and a restraining order for them not to return to my property i got to eat it.

I have pictures and doccumentation . I used to work hard at everything. I always got up before 5 in the morn and made alot ro right decisions in my life. for what. N The reason the deadbeats stated they did not want to move in together was then they woudl not qualify for heating assistance. so combined income and all. gotta love the welfare state. and the Pigs promoting it.
Old 05-19-2012, 10:52 AM
Registered

So whats up with coast guard Doccumentaion. fees adn rules that apply to that?
Old 05-19-2012, 02:55 PM
Registered

Received 324 Likes on 126 Posts

If the boat is documented or prev registered to you in a different state it will cost you a whole $35.00 for 2 years.. Hope you can afford that.

WI has heavy tax burdens because they are making things nice for the tourists and residents,ie: paved roads, clean water, trails etc... Costs money. If it is so bad, why not stay in what ever state you are from and sled/boat etc. there?

I know it sounds sarcastic, it is only meant a little that way...

Welfare was high 10 years ago, but when Thompson was Governor, that was substantially decreased. Then we had democrat for a while and look what happened. Now the new Governor is in and the People are attacking him, labor unions, government employees, teachers etc.... See a theme here? There is still WAY more welfare just south of WI than we will ever find in WI.

Registrations go to DNR and even though I dont necessarily agee with all they do, the money does go directly to each area such as sled trails, ramps etc...

Last edited by bajaholic; 05-19-2012 at 03:03 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.