Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Passing of Chris Mornes... >

Passing of Chris Mornes...

Notices

Passing of Chris Mornes...

Old 05-22-2012, 04:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And jane you are still a lying cu*t just like you have always been!!!
Old 05-22-2012, 05:12 PM
Registered

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Ak47jane; 05-23-2012 at 11:44 AM.
Old 05-22-2012, 07:22 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ak47jane
Some of you will probably not think this is the right time for me to mention this but I'm one of Chris' ex-wives and I know for a fact that he was NEVER in Viet Nam. I have spoken both to his Mother and Father (when they were alive) and they Both said he was in the National Guard for a very short time when they facilitated his release. This is a man that sent naked pictures of me and him (married at the time) to the Publisher of Powerboat Magazine and his Mother and several Owners of large boating related businesses to try to get me fired from my position at Powerboat (it was him they fired instead!). If I sound bitter, maybe, wouldn't you be? I don't believe that people should buy into all his lies. I have WAY too much respect for the real Veterans in this country to let people believe this story. Sorry Sherry, You probably never knew the truth. Sorry for your loss, didn't do this to hurt you.
My question would be why are you on this site dragging a dead man's name through the mud? Yes bitter revenge you said it right.
Old 05-23-2012, 03:54 AM
Registered

This Ak47 Jane whoever the hell you are really........You wait till Man is Dead to slander him, can't defend any of the accusations,.........Piece of S#it person You Are!!!
Old 05-23-2012, 08:04 AM
Registered

####

Last edited by Ak47jane; 05-23-2012 at 11:44 AM.
Old 05-23-2012, 08:48 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ak47jane
The real Viet Nam vets wouldn't think I'm a piece of S#it. That's all I have to say.
Vets don't care for Communist Jane, never did, You are like her, couldn't say anything till a person is dead, only then you have enough Balls to, Like I said You are a Piece of S#it Person.I am sure Chris DD214 from will reflect what he did for his country, whatever He is not here to defend these accusations.
Old 05-23-2012, 08:56 AM
Registered

Look it up, there's no DD214. I'm done. Your words don't hurt me at all. Honestly. It was pretty sh#tty for me to post this after he's dead, but it riled me up real bad about the combat war veteran!! If I had heard that when he was alive it would have come up then too.
Old 05-23-2012, 09:14 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bitter exwife that still hasn't moved on... And those pictures speak to your personality, thats for sure. You've made it clear how happy you are about Chris's death so move on, in this forum and industry he was looked up to. You won't find anyone here to side with you so take your hate and revengeful tactics and try to find someone else to listen to your ridiculous ramblings.
Old 05-23-2012, 09:32 AM
Registered

Received 793 Likes on 448 Posts

Waterboy - well written, summed it up perfectly but sad to see it needed

R.I.P Chris, Condolences to his family and friends.
Old 05-23-2012, 11:25 AM
Registered

Reply to the sick, offensive post on 5/22/2012 from Ak47jane:

Service veterans will appreciate that I have Christopher's two DD-214's from two separate enlistments attesting to the fact that he was a Viet Nam combat veteran. His memorial service will be followed by a military Honor Guard burial service at the National Veteran's Cemetery in Sarasota, FL.

Jane, many people knew of your inappropriate relationship with the 'Publisher' of Powerboat Magazine while you were married to Chris. I wouldn't think you would want the whole world to know, too.

I sincerely hope you seek professional, psychological help for your issues.

Sherry

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.