Lawyers!! Please help with clarification Please

Notices

Lawyers!! Please help with clarification Please

Old 05-31-2012, 12:34 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 850 Likes on 312 Posts

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
Nope, telling people were they can and can't boat when they've been boating there for years makes you a liberal. Try and stay on topic.
Figured my post would go over your head.
Old 05-31-2012, 12:46 PM
Registered

Received 264 Likes on 159 Posts

Originally Posted by Indy
Figured my post would go over your head.
You think just because we oppose this that we all want to breath dirty air and drink dirty water and chit all over our lakes? Reminds me of someone else........ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH87c0h4WK8
Old 06-01-2012, 04:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Amen, I miss shell key nearly every weekend of the summer.
Originally Posted by CigDaze
When it comes to ownership, land rights, easements, etc., the majority of the country and states go by the MHHW line (the average of the higher high water height of each tidal day observed and averaged over the National Tidal Datum Epoch).

However, when it comes to the environmental idiots, there's no logical reasoning behind anything they do, they just make the sht up as they go.

We lost one of our best boating party hangouts down here a few years ago and it is now a "bird sanctuary." Birdsht, I say. There's nothing on there except sea gulls, but go within ten yards of the shoreline and the nazi azzholes are all over you.
Old 06-01-2012, 06:37 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by happy hours
Amen, I miss shell key nearly every weekend of the summer.
Yep. You knew exactly what I was talking about.
I go by there regularly and just shake my head in disgust. I can remember so many good times there. Sad shame!
Old 06-01-2012, 08:32 AM
Registered

go with what micheal1 wrote, agents are required to inform you of statute(print and lamenate several copies). on new changes we were required to inform public and tell where changes were posted or present copy of changes. they cannot impose regs into channel, lot of communities try to impose no wake, speed and noise into working channel, reality has to exist! the state and federal agents i worked with always bragged; 90% of law enforcement is baffling bull***t. the problem is most judges are so screwed up liberal your chance in court is low.
Old 06-01-2012, 11:53 AM
Registered

You think just because we oppose this that we all want to breath dirty air and drink dirty water and chit all over our lakes? Reminds me of someone else........ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH87c0h4WK8
Indy is totally right, it's a shame that a few people screw it up for everyone. I'm not really sure why you are arguing. We all agree the environmentalist go out of their way to do this kind of stuff, but it's only giving them the reason to do it why they are able.

Maybe I'm just confused because I'm a moderate, oh wait, that's not it, it's just I don't like everyone else's $hit all over the place. And it's not just trash, it pretty nasty when you need to dodge condoms, ****, etc.

Again -- this is really sad to see happen, but I'm not really surprised...to bad for the respectful users of the island.
Old 06-01-2012, 01:31 PM
Registered

Received 264 Likes on 159 Posts

Originally Posted by BBCLiberator
Indy is totally right, it's a shame that a few people screw it up for everyone. I'm not really sure why you are arguing. We all agree the environmentalist go out of their way to do this kind of stuff, but it's only giving them the reason to do it why they are able.

Maybe I'm just confused because I'm a moderate, oh wait, that's not it, it's just I don't like everyone else's $hit all over the place. And it's not just trash, it pretty nasty when you need to dodge condoms, ****, etc.

Again -- this is really sad to see happen, but I'm not really surprised...to bad for the respectful users of the island.
Its very easy to understand. You won't find anybody here supporting trash on the lake. I presume this area already has fines in place for littering. Just enforce the littering laws that have been on the books for decades, don't close down a whole beach on account of a few idiots. That would hurt the economy, but I realize that comes second to environmentalist and federal agencies. We've had the same thing down here. Had a public beach they couldn't control. Condoms on beach? Try heroin needles and viles.......prostitution, drugs, etc. the Corp closed down the road access to the beach and leased it to a church. People can still boat, beach, party, etc.

You going to close down the roadways for littering too?
Old 06-01-2012, 07:48 PM
Registered

I presume this area already has fines in place for littering. Just enforce the littering laws that have been on the books for decades, don't close down a whole beach on account of a few idiots.
Littering laws?? You can not even go near it. Before it was a privately owned and was a free for all. The island was purchased for some 400,000 by whatever agency.
Old 06-01-2012, 08:17 PM
Registered

You going to close down the roadways for littering too?
Nope, we have criminals, we have work programs for that
Old 06-01-2012, 08:22 PM
Registered

And how is it 8 posts in I'm somehow involved in a political discussion about a haunted island...wait that's not right at all

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.