If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Bam

Platinum Member Platinum Member check300's Avatar
    My Boats:
    43 Checkmate Punisher

With so many negative stories about marine dealers and shops, I though I'd post a positive experience with a fellow OSO member. I burned up the cluthches in my super cyborg transmission about 10 days ago. I called Marc and he overnighted (Sat. Delivery) a new set of clutches. The repair was made that same day and within 2 days the boat was back in the water! Thanks Marc for the way the you handled my problem and the great customer service you provided.

They have answered alot of my questions. They take the time to write back when you email them. Thats good customer service.

I've also had good luck with When I was first getting my boat put back together there were really helpful and sent parts quickly and correctly the first time. A good bunch of guys to talk to.

There two good plugs. Could each of you send me a new Mirage Plus 25" RH props?