Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Anybody rhino line their cockpit floor? >

Anybody rhino line their cockpit floor?

Notices

Anybody rhino line their cockpit floor?

Old 06-25-2002, 11:03 PM
Wildfire

Default Anybody rhino line their cockpit floor?

Just curious if anyone has tried this yet. I searched and couldn't find anything on it. Not that I'm gonna, just thinking about alternatives to carpet, the Pirelli looks nice too.

Old 06-26-2002, 06:18 AM
jr

HMMMMM, now that is an interesting concept. I had my truck done 5 years ago. That stuff is great. I've hauled everything from drywall, to concrete to dirt. I can toss a chunk of concrete in with out worrying about screwing up the bed.

I know a guy that is starting up a shop that sprays the stuff. He said that the only draw back that he can see after all the company demos, is that the stuff that is colored to match your truck will fade over time. I've got the black so I wouldn't know.

Old 06-26-2002, 06:39 AM
badboats30

Interesting. It would be great for non-skid surfaces

Old 06-26-2002, 07:32 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Its great stuff,have it in my truck and will put it in my next one.
Randy
Old 06-26-2002, 07:48 AM
badboats30

Someone that has Rhino lining in there truck, let us know how hard is it to keep clean.

Old 06-26-2002, 09:04 AM
jr

I found with mine that dirt can get ground in. But scrubbing it out with a stiff scrub brush and soapy water works pretty well. Mine is under a tano but I have only once really felt it had to be cleaned. Usually I just spray it out. And leave it. But it think in a boat you would see traffic areas. I have areas that are glossy from the original install, but most of the bed is flat black from usage.

I would get some samples from a Rhino dealer and put it in heavily traveled area of the boat. And see how dirty it gets, and if it holds its gloss to foot traffic. I think foot traffic would be easier on it than what I have done with mine. I'll take a couple of pics tonight and put them up.

Old 06-26-2002, 09:25 AM
DJD
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

EEEEEEEEwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Carpet or Pirelli will look great
Old 06-26-2002, 10:45 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've had Line-X in various trucks. I couldn't imagine walking on that stuff in bare feet for any period of time.
Old 06-26-2002, 12:58 PM
Registered

I don't know if I would spray either in my boat, but the Line-X looks better than Rhino Lining.
Old 06-26-2002, 02:43 PM
Registered

It is sprayed hot!

Ted

Quick Reply: Anybody rhino line their cockpit floor?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.