Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Ilmor-Powered Nor-Tech 477 Topping 90 mph >

Ilmor-Powered Nor-Tech 477 Topping 90 mph

Notices

Ilmor-Powered Nor-Tech 477 Topping 90 mph

Old 06-07-2012, 08:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow.... What a truly beautiful "ship"!!!!!

Tim Bostic
Hoss Marine Props
Old 06-07-2012, 08:29 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by NT Chickie
We are really happy with the new boat! Looking forward to spending lots of time on it this summer! NT did a great job putting it all together from the upholstery to the paint! Great attention to detail. Thanx to NT, Ilmor & Mitcher T!!!!

I see the real owner of the boat is now online, I do not think wrinklenuts got to touch the sticks on Sunday. Nice boat Connie
Old 06-07-2012, 08:43 AM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Wrink's new business venture

In order to support Connie in the the style that she's accustomed to and based on the size and speed of the boat,Wrink has applied for A BOATUS towing franchse.I will adjust his policy for commercial use when it happens.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:49 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by yzbert
I see the real owner of the boat is now online, I do not think wrinklenuts got to touch the sticks on Sunday. Nice boat Connie
Originally Posted by sy goldberg
In order to support Connie in the the style that she's accustomed to and based on the size and speed of the boat,Wrink has applied for A BOATUS towing franchse.I will adjust his policy for commercial use when it happens.
Will U 2 get a room!!!!
Old 06-07-2012, 02:24 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Thumbs up

Were all glad to see that there are still performance boaters out there who love the sport and will step up and step out for a beautiful boat like this. Well done and congrats to all involved, keep 'em comin!

To Wrinkleface: nice ride, have fun, be safe and enjoy!

Best Regards,
Ray @ Raylar
Old 06-07-2012, 05:13 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Hey Wrink,

Can you compare your last triple 525 43V to the new one?

New interior layout vs old side by side, handling of a triple bravo boat vs a staggerred Indy boat and anything else you love/hate about the new one vs the old one.

Great boat BTW!
Old 06-07-2012, 06:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Hey Wrink,

Can you compare your last triple 525 43V to the new one?

New interior layout vs old side by side, handling of a triple bravo boat vs a staggerred Indy boat and anything else you love/hate about the new one vs the old one.

Great boat BTW!
Thanx! This boat planes like a dream compared 2 the trip 43! I have not been in it much yet but like the center helm( just dif)! Cabin is very similar! Mid range push feels very strong 4 a big boat w/ mild power! So far dig'n it! few little things 2 iron out but get'n there!!! Definitely glad I went w/ the non blower Ilmors!!! I had some blower motors on a previous boat w/ alot of probs & it gave me a very bad taste!!! As mentioned earlier, not look'n 4 the fastest thing around! Just good O'l fashioned reliability & function!!!!
Old 06-07-2012, 08:26 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by wrinkleface
Thanx! This boat planes like a dream compared 2 the trip 43! I have not been in it much yet but like the center helm( just dif)! Cabin is very similar! Mid range push feels very strong 4 a big boat w/ mild power! So far dig'n it! few little things 2 iron out but get'n there!!! Definitely glad I went w/ the non blower Ilmors!!! I had some blower motors on a previous boat w/ alot of probs & it gave me a very bad taste!!! As mentioned earlier, not look'n 4 the fastest thing around! Just good O'l fashioned reliability & function!!!!
I like the way you think, reliable, fast, functional, good-looking boat. Very nice!
Old 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
Registered

Beautiful boat...congrats!
Old 06-08-2012, 03:30 AM
Banned

As mentioned earlier, not look'n 4 the fastest thing around! Just good O'l fashioned reliability & function!!!!

You won't see 90 much anyways probly. 60-70 cruzin with great fuel mileage!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.