If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Registered Gold Member
    My Boats:
    1979 Cigarette 28 ss
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Towson, MD.

    Need Help Big time

    Ok, Now it's my turn to Ask to my OSO brothers for some help. It's not to big of a favor. But I can't seem to get any help on my End. This is what I need 1 - rocker switch ,white paddle, on-off-on with three terminals on back . mounting screw holes on top and bottom. It's for my trim tab on the stb side . If any of you guys have one please let me know I need one badly I've already been to West marine, Boat US., local Electrical supply store but no luck. Can any of you guy's HELP????? I'll pay the cost of the switch and the shipping.

  2. #2
    Charter Member Charter Member Ted G's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Marlago 35 FS, 18 Neptune CC
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Edgerock Baby!!
    If you can, get down to Fawcett Marine in Annapolis. They are way expensive but they seem to have every supplier ever made and some really great guys working there. I needed some very specialized AC switches and they found some in a catalog they had there.

    If they have to order it you could probably use a different switch as a temp.
    Chesapeake Bay Powerboat Association

  3. #3
    Registered Playn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    What size (diminsions) are you looking for? I take it you are trying to match what you already have. Is there a manufactures name or part number on the switch?

  4. #4
    Registered candyman35's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1997 35' Fountain
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Tinley Park, IL
    Give the factory a call. They should have one or be able to tell you where to get it. Gaffrig sells large white military rocker switches also.
    Last edited by candyman35; 07-02-2002 at 01:15 AM.

  5. #5
    Eddie marine, Livorsi. Rex Marine etc, etc. You need a " military rocker switch, double pole, momementary on-off ". It is pretty much a standard in the industry for trim and tabs. Specify size, color and lighted or non lighted.

    Over-nite freight and you can be on the water for the fourth!! Good luck.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Glastonbury, CT
    Start at the top. Call the Manufacture or look on there website. There should be some sort of markings on who made the switch. They then might send you one directly or tell you who dist in your area.

  7. #7
    Registered dockrocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    You might try - they have every part known to man, seems like.

Similar Threads

  1. Its time for the big event........
    By stecz20 in forum General Boating Discussion
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 04-13-2004, 12:27 PM
  2. I'm Stepping Up Big Time !!!!!
    By cigarette1 in forum General Boating Discussion
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 12-10-2003, 12:38 AM
  3. Bruce let me down - BIG TIME
    By kook in forum General Boating Discussion
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-02-2002, 01:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:35 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
Original Poster In Postbit provided by Original Poster In Postbit v1.0.0 (Free) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.