If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Registered Gold Member
    My Boats:
    1979 Cigarette 28 ss
    Towson, MD.

Need Help Big time

Ok, Now it's my turn to Ask to my OSO brothers for some help. It's not to big of a favor. But I can't seem to get any help on my End. This is what I need 1 - rocker switch ,white paddle, on-off-on with three terminals on back . mounting screw holes on top and bottom. It's for my trim tab on the stb side . If any of you guys have one please let me know I need one badly I've already been to West marine, Boat US., local Electrical supply store but no luck. Can any of you guy's HELP????? I'll pay the cost of the switch and the shipping.

Charter Member Charter Member Ted G's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Marlago 35 FS, 18 Neptune CC
    Edgerock Baby!!
    If you can, get down to Fawcett Marine in Annapolis. They are way expensive but they seem to have every supplier ever made and some really great guys working there. I needed some very specialized AC switches and they found some in a catalog they had there.

If they have to order it you could probably use a different switch as a temp.
    Chesapeake Bay Powerboat Association

What size (diminsions) are you looking for? I take it you are trying to match what you already have. Is there a manufactures name or part number on the switch?

My Boats:
    1997 35' Fountain
    Tinley Park, IL
    Give the factory a call. They should have one or be able to tell you where to get it. Gaffrig sells large white military rocker switches also.
    Last edited by candyman35; 07-02-2002 at 01:15 AM.

Eddie marine, Livorsi. Rex Marine etc, etc. You need a " military rocker switch, double pole, momementary on-off ". It is pretty much a standard in the industry for trim and tabs. Specify size, color and lighted or non lighted.

Over-nite freight and you can be on the water for the fourth!! Good luck.

Glastonbury, CT
    Start at the top. Call the Manufacture or look on there website. There should be some sort of markings on who made the switch. They then might send you one directly or tell you who dist in your area.

You might try - they have every part known to man, seems like.