New member & actively looking >

New member & actively looking

Notices

New member & actively looking

Old 06-09-2012, 02:19 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New member & actively looking

Hi All,,,I'm a new member & must say I luv the site !!!

I grew up on the water and have been building,repairing & boating most of my life but have never owned a 24/7 or 24/8,,,So now I am actively searching (with shallow pockets) for a project boat that I can do a twin outboard conversion on,and take a year or two rebuilding...

I'm curious as to what is out there that isn't being advertised ???

I have also come across an 1986 Corsa 26' "Rainmaker" that was a raced with a single outboard which I am leaning heavily towards buying...Any chance any one has any knowledge about this boat ??? Daredevil throttle man owns the boat and seems like a great guy and I hope to be finalizing the deal in a couple of weeks when I finish splashing the rest of my customers boats...

Thanks all for your help & for building an awesome site !!!

Oh if I posted in the wrong section please let me know which section I should post in...Thanks again !!!
Old 06-09-2012, 07:24 AM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 387 Likes on 156 Posts
Cool

Welcome to OSO . This site is highly addictive , beware .
Old 06-09-2012, 08:29 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Welcome to OSO OLDSALT2B! Sounds like you are close to doing a deal but if not I'm sure you will find something here. Good Luck and Welcome.
Old 06-09-2012, 09:07 AM
Registered

I have this one, I am not actively trying to sell, but it can be bought. 1981 Pantera 24 sport.

Old 06-11-2012, 05:54 PM
Registered

Thank You Guys for the welcome,,,@ rchevelle71 ,I like your Pantera and have kept an eye on it in the threads and believe I saw it over on S&F also,,,sorry to say it's out of my price range,,,only have 5 grand to play with at the moment...
Old 06-11-2012, 11:24 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Are you the guy who has the c/l posts in prov. for the project boat wanted?
Old 06-11-2012, 11:58 PM
Registered

Default fixx

how about a old magnum..

http://www.powermarine.com/dir/7823Magnum.htm
Old 06-12-2012, 08:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 1OLDSALT2B
Thank You Guys for the welcome,,,@ rchevelle71 ,I like your Pantera and have kept an eye on it in the threads and believe I saw it over on S&F also,,,sorry to say it's out of my price range,,,only have 5 grand to play with at the moment...
Thanks,

Unfortunately I have WAY too much into it to let it go for less than $10,000, at that I would be taking a huge loss, but kinda expected that when I built it, had my fun, and still having fun but want a little rocket now(STV or similar)
Old 06-12-2012, 05:45 PM
Registered

@ Sick Stinger,,,Yup that's my add in cl looking for the cig project,,,cl cracks me up,I have gotten emails and calls on everything but what I listed for....

@ rchevelle71 I don't blame you for not wanting to take to bad of hit and I hear ya about the rocket,,,use to have a v-king hydrostream and wish I never sold it !!! that was a sad day...

@ mrfixxall one of my good friends here in RI has had cigs & banana's & magnums and is trying to talk me into doin a magnum project but I really don't want to do the extra design and fab work on the deck and wind screen & console & dash,,,I really like the deck & wind screen look of the pantera's & banana's & corsa's and so on...
Old 06-12-2012, 08:36 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Ah ok I'm the guy who owned the thoroughbred you have in the add. It was a 26 with a 1050 589 blower motor

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.