Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Road Trip? Houston - Lake Travis (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/27848-road-trip-houston-lake-travis.html)

OutlawBayB 07-02-2002 01:36 PM

HEY THERE CLAY!!!!

Linn-if we don't get our plans straightened out for this wknd at Lake Palestine, we might just head up there ourselves. We'll have the kids tho.

Kinda skeptical on heading to Palestine (fishing lake) so we've opted to maybe go w/ NO BOAT!!!! (if we do go)

You'll definately enjoy Lake Travis!!

Teckersley-yep! best water & social lake close to Houston! :D

29scarab 07-02-2002 01:50 PM

OutlawbayB,

E-mail me and let me know what yall are doing!:D :D

OutlawBayB 07-02-2002 04:38 PM

Already did! Check it out & call me.

Coddigtion 07-02-2002 04:46 PM

OutlawbayB - Let me know if you guys are heading up there, I haven't been to travis yet and could use some advice ;) From what I hear, you really should take the kids down to devils cove :D

Linn

OutlawBayB 07-02-2002 06:54 PM

Originally posted by Coddigtion
;) From what I hear, you really should take the kids down to devils cove :D
Linn

Yeah, sure:D It's okay-they've been exposed to Memorial Day's video already :eek:

Seriously tho, we're trying to figure something else out for the 4th. It may be a moment's notice but I'll let you know. We're tossing ideas around w/ 29Scarab, too. He's boatless:(

Call me & I can give you the waypoints/GPS for the places to go. OR hook up with Clay-he's the man out there!:D

Coddigtion 07-02-2002 07:32 PM

Guys! CC me in on any plans :D I am not boatless, but everyone it seems is out of town this weekend. I knew that I should of went on the cruise!

29 Scarb: You and your GF are more than welcome to ride along with me, since you are boatless :P I haven't decided which lake I am going to on Saturday, but I will be on Clear Lake on Thursday and Friday.

Linn

OutlawBayB 07-02-2002 11:27 PM

Seems unonomous-we'll make plans while we're all out out in Clear Lake on the 4th as we watch the fireworks or make our own!:p :D

Hmmmm, Sommerville, Travis, Palestine, Conroe?????

Where we'll end up nobody knows:D

Cat-we'll let ya know what's up!

Wellby 07-03-2002 12:15 AM

MAN!!! Ya'll are making me sick. Was supposed to leave last night to go to Travis, but had to take an unexpected vacation about 2 weeks ago, so gotta miss it. HAVE FUN!!!!!!:D :cool: :eek:

Clay Washington 07-03-2002 07:39 PM

Weather Forecast

The weather forecast for Thursday and Friday looks good. However, Saturday and Sunday are "iffy" at best.

I am hoping that Friday will be a "light" day compared to Saturday and Sunday. Some people still have to work, ya know.

So, with all of that said... Look for me and Sheryl in Devils Cove rafted up next to a houseboat named Endless Summer on Friday. :cool:

OutlawBayB knows what happens there! :D

liquid asset 07-03-2002 09:16 PM

We'll be at Possum Kingdom this weekend, but will be at Travis next weekend for the poker run, me and Sandy will be driving GAMEMAN's 33 outlaw and he will be in his 29 outlaw which should be availible for sale in 3-6 weeks