Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I apologize to all OSO members (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/27868-i-apologize-all-oso-members.html)

cuda 07-02-2002 04:05 PM

Jim, stick around, don't let the troll win. I'm sure it is like winning the World Series if he can run a person off the board. Pissing people off is his whole pathetic life. Headed right now to the ignore button for SuperSh!t.

MIdnightRider 07-02-2002 04:11 PM

And my fiance' thinks all I do is sit on the computer half the day and talk about boats. " No honey, we sit and talk about life, and every once in a great while we get side tracked into talking about boats" LoL:D MIdnight:cool:

birdog 07-02-2002 04:45 PM

Damn !!!!!!!!!!!!

I liked NW jim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I wish these babys would quit running good people off !!!!!

vonwolske 07-02-2002 04:54 PM

Risk Taker, You always have the best sense of humor.

DEFYN GRAVITY 07-02-2002 05:19 PM

Jim,

Please do not check out from this board, the positives outway the negitives. I'm from Tacoma and I follow what's going in the NW thru you and the web site. I have enjoyed reading about the NW boating from you perspective. Did you receive my E-mail with my cell phone? I'm in New Orleans right now and fly back to Seattle tonight, give me a call around noon Seattle time. I look forward to hearing from you,

Robbie

birdog 07-02-2002 05:34 PM

Too Old; I was starting to think you left to !! Dont even think about it !!!!!!:D

I tried to PM NMjim,locked out......Cant blame the guy!!!

So many people i respect letting a couple unruly children run them off.

Sometimes i think i have to reply {They almost had me with the "Pledge" post} But then i think...Who Cares? That is what they want us to do!!!

32fever 07-02-2002 05:43 PM

Well then, in the name of the Lord, I command thee, Supercrash to wash my boat, wax my truck, do my dishes, and dirty laundry. The lawn needs to be mowed, and I guess you could put in the sprinkler system and save me a couple large.

Hell, seems like you don't have anything else to do, might as well be my b, er uh slave. :D:D:D

Well, this looks like a job for me, so everybody, follow SC, cause we need a little cont-ro-ver-see, and it'd feel so empty without SC. :D

Slim Shady

Shorgasm 07-02-2002 07:17 PM

Hey Mark............I have to edit this off course..

Nah I can't even spit out one of his lyrics on here....banned for sure.......

Hey Crash.......care to try??????:rolleyes:

gmhdfan 07-02-2002 07:42 PM

Way to go crash! You had to teach him about the bible and taught him it was his god given order to kill the non beleiver. Now that he knows, you have a problem with it? he was just trying to be a believer :) I think you hold the record on the board for physical threats. Jim don't let it get to you then he wins. If everyone put him on the ingore list would he just be here playing with himself :D And has ANYONE on the board ever met this guy in person? I still think he's AL Gore:) And Crash not to mention all the other questions that you never answer when asked, did you ever tell us what size prop you have on your boat? :)

Playn 07-02-2002 08:10 PM

Originally posted by 32fever
Well then, in the name of the Lord, I command thee, Supercrash to wash my boat, wax my truck, do my dishes, and dirty laundry. The lawn needs to be mowed, and I guess you could put in the sprinkler system and save me a couple large.

Hell, seems like you don't have anything else to do, might as well be my b, er uh slave. :D:D:D

Well, this looks like a job for me, so everybody, follow SC, cause we need a little cont-ro-ver-see, and it'd feel so empty without SC. :D

Slim Shady

:D :D :D :D :D that was good:D