Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
I apologize to all OSO members >

I apologize to all OSO members

Notices

I apologize to all OSO members

Old 07-02-2002, 04:05 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jim, stick around, don't let the troll win. I'm sure it is like winning the World Series if he can run a person off the board. Pissing people off is his whole pathetic life. Headed right now to the ignore button for SuperSh!t.
Old 07-02-2002, 04:11 PM
MIdnightRider

And my fiance' thinks all I do is sit on the computer half the day and talk about boats. " No honey, we sit and talk about life, and every once in a great while we get side tracked into talking about boats" LoL MIdnight

Old 07-02-2002, 04:45 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn !!!!!!!!!!!!

I liked NW jim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I wish these babys would quit running good people off !!!!!
Old 07-02-2002, 04:54 PM
Registered

Risk Taker, You always have the best sense of humor.
Old 07-02-2002, 05:19 PM
Registered
Platinum Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jim,

Please do not check out from this board, the positives outway the negitives. I'm from Tacoma and I follow what's going in the NW thru you and the web site. I have enjoyed reading about the NW boating from you perspective. Did you receive my E-mail with my cell phone? I'm in New Orleans right now and fly back to Seattle tonight, give me a call around noon Seattle time. I look forward to hearing from you,

Robbie
Old 07-02-2002, 05:34 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Too Old; I was starting to think you left to !! Dont even think about it !!!!!!

I tried to PM NMjim,locked out......Cant blame the guy!!!

So many people i respect letting a couple unruly children run them off.

Sometimes i think i have to reply {They almost had me with the "Pledge" post} But then i think...Who Cares? That is what they want us to do!!!
Old 07-02-2002, 05:43 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Well then, in the name of the Lord, I command thee, Supercrash to wash my boat, wax my truck, do my dishes, and dirty laundry. The lawn needs to be mowed, and I guess you could put in the sprinkler system and save me a couple large.

Hell, seems like you don't have anything else to do, might as well be my b, er uh slave.

Well, this looks like a job for me, so everybody, follow SC, cause we need a little cont-ro-ver-see, and it'd feel so empty without SC.

Slim Shady
Old 07-02-2002, 07:17 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!

Hey Mark............I have to edit this off course..

Nah I can't even spit out one of his lyrics on here....banned for sure.......

Hey Crash.......care to try??????
Old 07-02-2002, 07:42 PM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Way to go crash! You had to teach him about the bible and taught him it was his god given order to kill the non beleiver. Now that he knows, you have a problem with it? he was just trying to be a believer I think you hold the record on the board for physical threats. Jim don't let it get to you then he wins. If everyone put him on the ingore list would he just be here playing with himself And has ANYONE on the board ever met this guy in person? I still think he's AL Gore And Crash not to mention all the other questions that you never answer when asked, did you ever tell us what size prop you have on your boat?
Old 07-02-2002, 08:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by 32fever
Well then, in the name of the Lord, I command thee, Supercrash to wash my boat, wax my truck, do my dishes, and dirty laundry. The lawn needs to be mowed, and I guess you could put in the sprinkler system and save me a couple large.

Hell, seems like you don't have anything else to do, might as well be my b, er uh slave.

Well, this looks like a job for me, so everybody, follow SC, cause we need a little cont-ro-ver-see, and it'd feel so empty without SC.

Slim Shady

that was good

Quick Reply: I apologize to all OSO members

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.