Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   PRA Sarasota July 4th, Who's in? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/27912-pra-sarasota-july-4th-whos.html)

PP RACE 07-03-2002 09:57 PM

Powerplay Racing will be there..
Heading over in the morning on thursday.

Who's up for a run on friday??
Anybody???

mmo jo 07-03-2002 10:14 PM

Last one there buys the beer!

DanB 07-04-2002 08:20 AM

Were exactly does the run start and what time? I cant get the info off the PRA website and I plan to come up and spectate.
See ya Sat.
Dan

Maximus 07-04-2002 08:56 AM

Shedule attatched

I'm in for a little run on FRI...mojo-I heard youve done a little engine work since we last met..Hmmmm ...maybe a littl surprise for old maximus???

Maxx

SCHEDULE
=========
Thursday through Sunday, July 4 to July 7
* Parade
* Fireworks and More
* Fri/Sat/Sun "Powerboats" Party by the Bay
* Fri/Sat "Miss Offshore" Bikini Contest

Friday, July 5
7:00 PM to 10:00 PM, Poker run and racers party.

Saturday, July 6, Poker Run Day
9:00 AM, Breakfast, Hyatt Sarasota
9:30 AM, Driver's meeting will be held at the Hyatt for driver and co-pilot only. Roll Call will be taken and stickers will be handed out at this time.
10:00 AM, START YOUR ENGINES

10:30 AM, Depart Sarasota Bay (Hyatt) Mouth of Basin
11:30 AM, Boats will arrive South Seas Plantation (Captiva Island). Card #2. Fuel 89 Octane.
11:45 AM, Depart South Seas Plantation
12:15 PM, Pick up card off boat at Miller's Landing
12:40 PM, Depart for Crow's Nest Restaurant and lunch
1:15 PM, Boats arrive Crow's Nest Restaurant. Card #3 and lunch. Fuel 89 Octane boost available.
3:00 PM, Boats depart Crow's Nest for Hyatt Sarasota Bay
4:00 PM, Boats arrive Hyatt Sarasota Bay

Dinner Awards: Hyatt Sarasota
7:00 PM, Cocktails and live entertainment
8:00 PM, Dinner and Awards at Hyatt Sarasota

Sunday, July 7
* Offshore Races (Award ceremony immediately following)

Maximus 07-04-2002 07:06 PM

I'm out

Just blew my Starboard XR on a test run. 1 hr since replacing the Port one!

I'm bummed:( :( :( :(

Donzi Corleone 07-04-2002 08:03 PM

DAMN,Max thats gotta bite this close till Sat. PRA.For what it`s worth your welcome on mine if your outta a time to hook up with someone else.I`m not doing the Poker Run but going dwn Sat. early to watch them pull out(OUCH) right!Then going over to the Holilday Inn Marina where the club will be that night,and then a cab ride to the pitts.The door is open (MARK)if you want.:)

Maximus 07-04-2002 10:22 PM

Thanks Speed

I truly appreciate the offer to run with you. I'm still wallowing in self pity right now to think straight. I'm probably going to drive down with the family on Sat. Keep an eye out for me, and thanks again for the offer.

Maximus

Donzi Corleone 07-05-2002 07:32 AM

Anytime!!!I`m gonna be at the pitts and try to catch the Poker Run returning to the Hyatt at 4.I`ll look for ya.Gonna try to get with Jay Wed. to discuss pricing this new boat,and making sure this purchase is feasable.:D