Need help picking new boat >

Need help picking new boat

Notices

Need help picking new boat

Old 06-26-2012, 03:50 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dudz123
I see if that's the case I might be better of with two big blocks atleast it's gonna be fast and I'll have two engines in case something happens
concur, people rave about the economy on the 28 donzi and 292 formula with twin 350/6.2's I don't know how much less it is VS BBC I bet not that much, I'm finally learning my 303 I just bought an dthe last two weekends have not been that bad on fuel, all things considering, and yes twins always get you home, well almost
Old 06-26-2012, 04:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 88242LS
concur, people rave about the economy on the 28 donzi and 292 formula with twin 350/6.2's I don't know how much less it is VS BBC I bet not that much, I'm finally learning my 303 I just bought an dthe last two weekends have not been that bad on fuel, all things considering, and yes twins always get you home, well almost
id preffer twins just thought single would be better on fuel and the fact that most of the 26-28 offshores usually have a single