Who's Doin' What For The 4th Weekend?.. >

Who's Doin' What For The 4th Weekend?..

Notices

Who's Doin' What For The 4th Weekend?..

Old 07-02-2002, 09:02 PM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who's Doin' What For The 4th Weekend?..

I'm gonna be all over the friggin' southern ChesBay doin' everything including raft-up for fireworks, anchorage at a secluded beach, running to a secluded barrier island, beach party raft-up, happy hour by boat Wednesday AFTER some bay running....Weather is gonna be gorgeous......
Old 07-02-2002, 09:38 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Heading north for our yearly 4th of July trip to Mackinac Island

Attached Thumbnails Who's Doin' What For The 4th Weekend?..-mackinac-bridge-1.jpg  
Old 07-02-2002, 09:43 PM
Registered

Will be in the Upper Chessy bay......kickin butt and churning water........hell with fireworks.....we'll make our own......
Old 07-03-2002, 01:41 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Working ......but making enough $$$$$ to burn a lot of gas over the weekend.
Old 07-03-2002, 02:11 AM
Gumbydammit

I will be getting mung covered as usual. Thursday will be Middletown fireworks.
Saturday will be Hartford fireworks.
I plan to practice heavy tequila and beer therapy, along with serious herbal medicine in front of the fire every night after the boats are secured for the evening.

Find the only houseboat.......you might find me.

Old 07-03-2002, 08:46 AM
SunseekerNY

I'm visiting a client on my way out to Long Island later this morning - picking up a check! I'm in the oil (pronounced "erl") business this week. Gotta make a living..... Then I'm going to the padre's abode for a last-minute party my sister imposed upon him. Friday, I'm heading out to the Hamptons to visit with my other sister. And, Saturday I'm going to the Cherry Grove/Pines Invasion on Fire Island. If anyone wants tickets to Miss Fire Island, now is the time to get the good seats. Let me know if anyone wants some. I'll be heading back to Jersey late Saturday or early Sunday a.m. to get back to "work."

Jennifer

Old 07-03-2002, 09:01 AM
mjuwalters

Enticer What boat do you drive? we will be on the upper bay also. where are you going?
Michael 30ft motion

Old 07-03-2002, 09:54 AM
jr

We're dumping in the boat and running up to the cottage on Stag Island. Kids are going to swim off the dock while I track down an electrical gremlin and reinstall my stereo and amps. Along with a couple new speakers. Then if I have time left I'll do some polishing.

Old 07-03-2002, 10:40 AM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Anyone hosting a MONGO party after a day of boating?...

Normally I'd be at John Kerr Reservoir for a week of camping, boating, and partying with friends. But birthdays, visiting relatives, and surgery has sort of broke up the camp group this year. BUT! I have an aggressive schedule planned and it begins this afternoon with some boating and dockside happy hour action...
Old 07-03-2002, 01:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Going to New Orleans tonight and crewing for a friend on his sail boat in a race. (I know -- blowboat ) Then tomorrow I am going to make a dent in the amount of alcohol in the French Quarter before watching the fireworks.

Quick Reply: Who's Doin' What For The 4th Weekend?..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.