Notices

New to the forum

Old 07-12-2012, 04:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gofastlvr
run... run very fast! the folks on here only encourage you to spend you money on things that break and then tell you that it is an "opportunity to upgrade"! This site will however require you to screw off at work just to read all the endless amount of information housed on this great site... I might suggest some type of covert website viewing device if you actually do have a job that requires your attention because most of these keyboard cowboys just sit in front of their computer all day and give you more reason to buy expensive stuff... I started with a Formula 242LS and now look at what happens after just a few years! I could have been retired at 40 if not for this wonderful addiction we call fun.
lol this seems to be a trend in the boating community, lucky for me I will probobly never retire so the boat can get my money for now ; )
Old 07-12-2012, 04:53 PM
Registered

Thanks to everybody else for the laughs and warm welcome, I will check back when I have more time.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:03 PM
Registered

Welcome to oso I kinda disagree with everyone so far.... oso can save you money someone on here probably is selling what ever your looking for at a cheaper then retail price and chances are somebody knows how to put it on or fix what ever wrong

But you will have so much fun flying across the water and meet tons of amazing people
Old 07-12-2012, 10:04 PM
Registered

Hi... My name is Jason and I have a boat addiction...

Nice boat. Congrats on the purchase. Feel free to join the mayhem that goes on here. I've been a member for a long time and have met some really great people and had wonderful experiences too. Dont be afraid to ask questions. Welcome to the nuthouse with all us squirrels.