If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Bo Knows

Good experience with Marine Engines Inc today !

This morning I pulled out my one engine that had low oil pressure and was starting to knock, and after a complete disassembly I found rod, crank, & camshaft damage. Wanting to get back in the water as quick as possible I started making phone calls at about 3:45. The first two places didn't have any engines in stock but would rebuild mine & have it ready in 3 - 4 weeks. My third call was to Marine Engines Inc 1-800-RUNSNEW . He had a long block in stock ready to go and he was located in Massachusetts, about 2 1/2 hours away. I told him my tale of woe and he offered to stay open late until I got there ! On a Friday night on a holiday weekend. I was impressed! I gave him my cell number, latched the utility trailer to the Expedition, plugged in the Valentine One, and hammered down. I called when I was half way there to assure him I was on the way. When I arrived, J.K. had my engine waiting by the door. A very friendly, helpful guy, we had my motor loaded and I was out the door in 15 minutes. In light of some of the bad press some of the marine industry has been getting here lately I thought you might like to hear something positive for a change. I'll be installing the motor tomorrow and I'll let you all know how it runs. Thanks J.K. !!

Bo knows

Deland, Florida
    It is refreshing to hear a happy story. At the rate everyone else is bitter at the shops, the one's with good reps will be doing all the business. Just hope they don't bite off more than they can chew.

My Boats:
    2001 Superboat Y2K
    N. NJ, Eastern LI
    I have 2 of their motors. JK was great to deal with, does what he says and is very helpful.