Notices

jammin on the james video

Old 07-25-2012, 09:34 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Roger
Nice video, Beautiful 29 foot boat with 2000 HP ought to flat out FLY. I noticed you cut the corner at the power line instead of staying in the channel. Taking a short cut. Congrats on being first. Very nice, great running cat.
Actually Teague 800s..I had to cut the corner I got pinched ..there was a little boat coming right at me and the two Vs were starting to come over ..it wasn't intentional
Old 07-25-2012, 09:50 PM
Registered

I say don't worry about the corner it's called local knowledge
Old 07-26-2012, 06:37 AM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by chuckels
Actually Teague 800s..I had to cut the corner I got pinched ..there was a little boat coming right at me and the two Vs were starting to come over ..it wasn't intentional
FYI: That tower sits on the edge of about 12 ft of water.....12 ft or more on the outside, about 5 ft and progressively less on the inside. You stayed close enough to the tower where you probably passed through 3-4 ft of water just off that point.

(I've run 70 THROUGH/UNDER the tower before as a passenger......and wasn't real happy with the driver either!!)
Old 07-26-2012, 11:54 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

NICE VID!!!! Your Cat was SMOKING!! BYE BYE HAHAHAH
Old 07-26-2012, 12:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They labeled it as one of the cat killers I didn't ...said it was gonna destroy all the competition
that never came out of my mouth ever, im just glad it planed out for a while. the boat is the old banker that was laid up in a 38 mold at douglas marine and its a 1997 model. hope everyone will come to the lookout shootout in september 15th. you told me you were comming chuckels. had a great time at JOJames thanks. jeffrey mccann
Old 07-26-2012, 12:40 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Great Video, Send me your Address i wanna send you some shirts and Hats for Representing DCB like that! [email protected]
Old 07-26-2012, 01:50 PM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by t500hps
FYI: That tower sits on the edge of about 12 ft of water.....12 ft or more on the outside, about 5 ft and progressively less on the inside. You stayed close enough to the tower where you probably passed through 3-4 ft of water just off that point.

(I've run 70 THROUGH/UNDER the tower before as a passenger......and wasn't real happy with the driver either!!)
Three to four was more than enough because I'll bet he was only using about a foot of it.
Old 07-26-2012, 02:15 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Marginmn
Three to four was more than enough because I'll bet he was only using about a foot of it.
Looking at the props that came off I'd say 8 inches
Old 07-26-2012, 07:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dcb Rigger
Great Video, Send me your Address i wanna send you some shirts and Hats for Representing DCB like that! [email protected]
Have you not seen Chucks head? Its big enough.
Way to represent Chuckles.
Old 07-27-2012, 12:17 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Originally Posted by screammachine
that never came out of my mouth ever, im just glad it planed out for a while. the boat is the old banker that was laid up in a 38 mold at douglas marine and its a 1997 model. hope everyone will come to the lookout shootout in september 15th. you told me you were comming chuckels. had a great time at JOJames thanks. jeffrey mccann
Reggie was talking his normal smack to us ...which I love I think its great ..said he was gonna b driving one of his cat killers ..this was way before u even got there with the boat ..I didn't mean any harm just bustin Reggie's balls ..where is this shootout at?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.