Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   51 Outerlimits at LOTO (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/28149-51-outerlimits-loto.html)

mpally 07-07-2002 09:24 PM

51 Outerlimits at LOTO

Does anyone now who had the 51 Outerlimits at LOTO this past weekend? It was an amazing looking machine.

Tbonepmp 07-07-2002 11:15 PM

YEAH, I SAW IT YESTERDAY AT THE COVE AND TODAY AS WELL...

I guess National Marine sold that bad boy to a gentleman at the lake... it is on a lift at the mouth of Millionaire's Cove...
I saw him out today feeding some serious speed to his ride around 7-mile... It's amazing that a 51ft. with AC/GEN and full cabin will move like that with just triple 575's...:rolleyes:
BEAUTIFUL BOAT!!!!!!!!!:cool:

FunHome 07-12-2002 11:32 AM

Oh come on!! Are you serious? I can't wait to see it!!:eek:

Is it the Yellow one with a kick ass paint job?

cgarrett 07-12-2002 11:40 AM

I was on that bad dad at the Cleveland boat show last winter.
What a boat! Got to play the Mega Millions tonight.
Cordell

SinkorSwim 07-12-2002 11:54 AM

I was talking to some people who are installing the lift for that big boy and they said it was $850,000.

FunHome 07-12-2002 07:08 PM

I bet the Lift guy was happy to get that sell!!!

FunHome 07-15-2002 11:38 AM

COME ON!! I want to hear all about it!! Where were you guy's at? was the water rough? I think I would have put money on TBONE!! What motor's are in the cig. again?

51ft Outerlimits with triple 575's, I would think it would be a 85 to 90 mph boat, that thing is huge!

Details, Details!!!

ssherman 07-15-2002 12:06 PM

We were at about the 7.5 heading towars the damn and two searays had just crossed heading into Toad cove.

Tbonepmp 07-15-2002 12:11 PM

OKAY, HERE IT IS...

Well, the 51 is by no means an 85 - 90mph boat...
We were cruising down to Bayou Bill's at about 6:00 on Sat. evening and we were at the ten-mile-marker when the 51 passed us going in the other direction....sooo we see him turn around and get going balls out, obviously to catch us, so OF COURSE I slow down and wait for the inevitable... We hook up right in front of seven-mile and run to about the six-mile-marker...this guy wanted a piece of the Cig. BAAAAAAADDDD...he actually turned towards me to get closer right when he got next to me!:eek: The water was fairly nasty, so I thought I was surely going to get ate...but we pulled in front immediately right when we hooked up and stayed about a boat length in front of him the entire time...:rolleyes: I thought we were going down, but the Cig. pulled through once again and showed her true colors....(The black and white checks that is...:p )

jawbreakerkid 07-15-2002 12:31 PM

sounds like you took his lunch money then kicked his dog....:D

my future ride is rippin' up the lake...:p

jbk