If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Boats:
    Continental,United States
    Thanks for all the input, I'll update with how it turns out.

Offshoreonly Advertiser Offshoreonly Advertiser
    My Boats:
    spring valley,ny usa

troutly's compensation

I understand that your pay is based on the same system as mine,commissions are paid based on the revenue you produce.

Platinum Member Platinum Member Reindl Powerboats's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Reindl 28 Vamp, Reindl One Design
    Beat the Cops is a great book, but sometimes it is better to just plead down to a nom moving violation and pay the ticket. best of luck!

My Boats:
    1997/2010 Spectre Catamaran w/ twin 250XS Sports
    Monroe, LA
    At the risk of sounding like I am trying to perpetuate the profession, I would talk to a good criminal defense attorney in the area.

In my state, it is easy to keep the ticket from hitting the insurance, if you know what you are doing. In other states, I have mixed luck. In Mississippi, you are pretty well screwed (but I am working on it). In other states, it can be as easy as knowing who to talk to.

I once took care of a ticket in Texas for a guy that had payed it a YEAR earlier. However, it was so much trouble that when I got one there myself about a month ago, I contacted local counsel and let him do it.

NOTE: RARELY will you get ANYWHERE by going to court with a vague understanding of radar and local policies on calibration, etc. The officer will be believed on a speeding ticket unless you have a damned good case, such as witnesses in another car.

Good luck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12