Sleep over, Catalina Island >

Sleep over, Catalina Island

Notices

Sleep over, Catalina Island

Old 08-17-2012, 01:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mcprodesign
I'm just worried about those little radiator thingy's in the middle ( see pic) they look like real thin wall aluminum.

I got a girl on the hook that say's her sister live there in Catalina..

I have Chillers and leave my boat in the water 3-5 days at a time...a few times a year, for 7 the last years.

The Chillers have no signs of corrosion, and I've gone through the mototors a couple times in that 7 years.
Old 08-17-2012, 10:33 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mcprodesign
I'm just worried about those little radiator thingy's in the middle ( see pic) they look like real thin wall aluminum.

I got a girl on the hook that say's her sister live there in Catalina..

My post on flushing with salt away was meant to be done after you pull the boat out at the ramp before you go home.You can also backflush your intercooler if you were real concerned but it sounds like this trip may be a one time deal.You will flush it out real well when you go back to havasu.I never worry about it till i pull it out and it is going to sit for a week or more.
Old 08-17-2012, 01:27 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Some excellent points brought up in this thread ...

For over night I would just shoot some bottled water back through them like Skater 40 said . (Olny If you are running seperate water pick ups for your coolers only because the water might not stay full in the coolers when you stop ).

As fas as my Deal I have m3 eletronics so My coolers can run off my water pumps and still Idle stellar.. This will also keep my coolers wet the whole time / Or if your rich you can just rebuild the motors ever year or 2.

We are most likely going hit the Catalina Motorcycle race weekend in December. And Probly the scope deal next year. Thanks to all!