Stupid thing I did...what about you?? >

Stupid thing I did...what about you??

Notices

Stupid thing I did...what about you??

Old 07-09-2002, 07:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Aaawww experiences. Got another one.

Was going to meet some people at their lake house & was pullin my jet boat behing girlfriends motor home. It was dark & we somehow ending up going down wrong road. Finally stopped when road stopped. Road was not wide enough to turn whole setup around so came up with bright idea to unhook boat, turn motor home around then swing boat around & hook back up. Got motor home turned with no problems. When we started to turn boat around is started going down hill. With 4 or 5 of us trying to stop boat it was headed for a house. Good part was trailer hit a dip & stopped. Bad part was winch cable broke & boat continued down hill. Between all of us we were able to put boat part way back on trailer, back motor home to trailer & hooked up. With about 3 people sitting on bow of boat we were able to get back to road. After about 20 takeoffs & slam on brakes was able to get boat all the way back on trailer. We then make it to friends house with not more excitment.
Old 07-09-2002, 08:06 PM
Gumbydammit

Talking

Turbo... you take the cake man!!!!

I saw a guy do the trailer thing while sledding in Maine on a 6 foot base........(ooops I drove in and cant turn around now) Wow, what a ***** to back up a snowmobile trailer 6 miles in the dark!

Turbojack, dont feel bad. My cousin actually put the new pads in his car BACKWARDS!! His reaoning was that they would last longer if he used the metal side.
When I "fixed" his error by making him go get new rotors and pads again, he had them in allright......with the friggin anti-squeal on the pad surface!!!

Good to see that not all us are perfect.

Old 07-09-2002, 08:15 PM
Toxic FORMULA
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And these people actually operate power boats too !!!
That's a scarey thought