If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Gold Member Gold Member Turbojack's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2003 Eliminator 30' Daytona
    Houston, TX, USA
    Aaawww experiences. Got another one.

Was going to meet some people at their lake house & was pullin my jet boat behing girlfriends motor home. It was dark & we somehow ending up going down wrong road. Finally stopped when road stopped. Road was not wide enough to turn whole setup around so came up with bright idea to unhook boat, turn motor home around then swing boat around & hook back up. Got motor home turned with no problems. When we started to turn boat around is started going down hill. With 4 or 5 of us trying to stop boat it was headed for a house. Good part was trailer hit a dip & stopped. Bad part was winch cable broke & boat continued down hill. Between all of us we were able to put boat part way back on trailer, back motor home to trailer & hooked up. With about 3 people sitting on bow of boat we were able to get back to road. After about 20 takeoffs & slam on brakes was able to get boat all the way back on trailer. We then make it to friends house with not more excitment.

Turbo... you take the cake man!!!!

I saw a guy do the trailer thing while sledding in Maine on a 6 foot base........(ooops I drove in and cant turn around now) Wow, what a ***** to back up a snowmobile trailer 6 miles in the dark!

Turbojack, dont feel bad. My cousin actually put the new pads in his car BACKWARDS!! His reaoning was that they would last longer if he used the metal side.
    When I "fixed" his error by making him go get new rotors and pads again, he had them in allright......with the friggin anti-squeal on the pad surface!!!

Good to see that not all us are perfect.

Toxic FORMULA Platinum Member mopower's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1989 Formula SR-1 272 t/540's
    pitman nj
    And these people actually operate power boats too !!!
    That's a scarey thought
    You can never have too much horsepower or money...It's just hard to have both.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123