Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Close call, some drunk driver almost wiped out my boat and trailer, but got my truck >

Close call, some drunk driver almost wiped out my boat and trailer, but got my truck

Notices

Close call, some drunk driver almost wiped out my boat and trailer, but got my truck

Old 07-11-2002, 02:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude that really sucks , but it could have been worse. I drove by your house yesterday morning on the way to Bucks for breakfast and saw them working on the utility pole but i didnt realize it got smacked by a car. Glad the advantage is ok.
Old 07-11-2002, 10:09 AM
Registered

Default Sorry to hear......

Rob, sorry to hear about your bad luck. I was just reading some threads and saw yours. I haven't got a chance to call Rob Kehrig yet, just getting back from Savanah( yes I won) and getting ready for deerfield. Hope all works out on her insurance, and thanks again for getting me Robs phone number! Kirk out!
Old 07-11-2002, 11:04 AM
Registered

powerqrudy, I didn't see a predator for sale, but since mine wasn't chopped in two by the drunk lady, I wasn't looking for a boat, but I'll see what I can find out. Where is it from my place? Towards algonac, or new baltimore? or is that the red jet boat across the street? If thats the boat, I know the guy well, and can get the inside scoop, plus I know some stuff about it already.

Agitator, Congrat's on your victory!! I'll keep an eye out for the boat at the worlds and any other races I'm at, and stop in and say hi if I see it.